Frightened - Bryles

Briar's POV:

I'm just about to walk on stage, to dance my solo, but the question a little girl asked ealier, keeps popping up in my head. 'What would you do if Myles died?'. As she said that I didn't really think about it, and I just answered that I don't even know, but now it got me thinking. What would I do if Myles died? I can't live witgout him- "Briar, you need to go on stage now." A voice says behind me, giving my shoulder a soft squize. I turn around to see Victoria and Jordan standing behind me. "Good luck!" Jordan says, and with that I walk on stage.
Ok Briar deep breaths, now all you have to do is dance, not think about Myles. You can do that.

I go trough my solo, and it's going pretty good, but I'm not as focused as I use to be. My thoughts keeps getting filled with Myles, and the question 'what would I do if Myles died?'. What if he die? He could get murdered. He could get shot, or stabbed with a knife. What if he got into a car accident? What if he got into a flight accident or got into a fight with a train or something like that. I can't even take the thought. It's to much.
I keep on dancing as well as I can, but everything is a blur. The light is flickering, and I hear all these voices inside my head, telling me that he's gonna die, and that love can't last forever. The energi from the crowd usually gets me going, but not this time. Right now it's all to much, I need it to stop! I just want everything to stop! I just want Myles, forever...

Suddenly it all stops, every single thing, and me to. I stop, the audience stop, the music stops, everything just stops. It's black...
But then a light comes onto the stage. More of a spotlight, and it's shining down on one single person. Myles!
I don't know what's happening, but he doesn't do anything. He isn't walking over to me, trying to comfort me as he normally would when... I take my hand up to my face, to feel tears running down my cheeks. And my breathing is suprisingly quick. I didn't even realise that.

But then it happend. I don't know what exactly happend, but suddenly he starts to bleed from everywhere. WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING?! I let out a scream. I can't watch this, but something inside me is making me look. I don't wanna watch this! "PLEASE STOP!" I cry out, stumbling backwards. This shouldn't happen at a show like this. "PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP, PLEASE!" I cry again, before I let out another scream of fear. I can't watch this anymore! Why is this happening to me?

Myles' POV:

I'm currently in the changing room, as Briar is dancing her solo. I really wanna watch it, but I have to get changed first. I do it as quick as posible, I just wanna watch the most talented girl in the world dance. Is that really to much to ask for.

I just took of my shirt, to trough another on on, when I hear Victoria and Jordan calling my name telling me to come quickly. As fast as I can I grap the other shirt, but immediately stop when I hear a scream. Briar?! That's when I know that something's up. I quickly trough the shirt on the ground, and run over to the wings, where I see the rest of the cast standing.
I barch trough them to see what's happening, and why Briar was screaming. When I get to the front, I see Jordan on the stage trying to walk over to where Briar stands. Briar! What's happening? She's shaking and crying, I don't like this, not at all.
I quickly walk onto the stage, to where Jordan's standing, not caring that I'm not wearing a shirt.
The audience is so quiet, you can hear everything that's going on.
"Bri?" I ask quietly taking a step forward. "PLEASE! MAKE IT STOP!" She cries, stumbling even further away. That's where I make a quick decision, and walk over to her, before grapping both her hands in mine. When I do that she lets out another scream. I son't know if it was something I did, but I feel like she can't connect with me right now, like I'm not even here...

When she keeps in shaking and letting out wails, my hands make their way up to her upper arms, taking a step closer to her. "Myles, please stop doing that!" She cries a little quieter than before. I don't so anything, I know she isn't talking to me. But I don't know what's happening in her head right now.
Seeing her like this, and not really being able to help her is killing me.
She's scared, I'm scared. She's angry, I'm angry. She cries, I cry.
I cry... Am I crying. I can feel my face heat up, and tears starting to role down my cheeks.
"Myles, listen to her." Jordan says behind me. "She's not talking to me." I say quietly not taking my eyes off Briar. I can't, I need to see what's happening. I need to know what's going on with her.
She lets out a cry of my name again, making me even more upset and scared of what she's seeing.
"MYLES STOP!" Jordan shouts behind me. "NO!" I blurt out, "SHE'S NOT TALKING TO ME!" That luckily makes Jordam shut up. I can't deal with anything except Briar right now. She's the most important person in my life, and I need her. I need her, she needs me, that's just how it is.
Suddenly she stops shaking, and it's like time's standing still. No one moves, we're all just waiting for what's about to happen.
But then she speaks up, very quiet but I heard it clearly, "I miss you already." It was almost like a wisper, but it made me break down. Not physically, but something inside me broke down. It really hurts seeing the person you love in pain.

I softly slide my hand from her upper arm, to her tear wet cheek, gently rubbing small cirkels. "Bri? Can you please talk to me?" I wisper, pressing my forehead against hers, while closing my eyes to blink away a few tears. "I love you." I wisper once again, without a reply. "Briar please."
Suddenly her breathing stops, and she starts to shake and cry even more. Can someone please tell me what's going on. I then feel her collapse into my arms, taking me by suprice and making both of us kinda stumble half way to the floor. As her grip loosens, I take my other arm under her legs, placing her on my lap.
She softly cries into my bare chest, with her hands holding me in a tight grip. "Shhh Bri, it's ok. Notging's gonna happen to you." I wisper, leaving soft kisses on her head and cheeks, while I rub my other hand on her knee and tigh. "I know, but what about you." She wispers between hiccups. "Nothing is gonna happen to me either." I say against her forehead, letting my hand play with her hair. That always makes her calm down, and right now I can feel her relax in my arms.

"I don't wanna talk about it right now." She mumbles, trying to pull herself away from me a bit. "Hey Bri listen, I'm not asking you to. You take your time and I'll be there when you're ready." I say calmly grapping her hand she was keeping on my chest, as I interwine our fingers. Her small hand fits perfectly in mine, it's like it's made for mine. "I love you Myles." She wispers, slowly looking up at me. She hesitated looks down at my lips, and then back at the ground. "I love you to." I wisper, lifting her chin so she's looking at me again. And with that she gently connects her lips with mine, just for a few sekonds before she pulls away, and places her head on my chest again. "And I don't ever wanna lose you." She mumbles, and I can feel her tears dripping to my stomac. "Trust me, you won't."