Everydaylife... - Bryles

Myles' mom's POV:

"Seriously, where are they?" I ask out loud, when we're all seated at the diningtable, except Briar and Myles. I know that they're on set all day, but they said they would be home by now, what's taking them so long? "Relax mom, they proberbly just found a quiet place to make out." Tyson tries to calm me down, but the comment just makes Kingsley laugh so much. I mean come on Tyse, he's just a little kid, he's not suppose to know those kinda things. But I guess that's what happense when you have two older brothers. "You're proberbly right, but the meal is getting cold. Let's just eat." I say with a little laugh. In the end I know my son, and I know Briar. They are good kids, but let's face it, they can't keep their hand off each other. I'm not saying that's a bad thing, cause I really don't mind. I'm just saying that their dinner is going to be cold...
"Don't worry Franci, they'll be home before you know it." My lovely husband Marshall ressures me. "Oh I know honey, I was just thinking." I say grapping the spoon, "So anybody hungry?" I say with a big smile, ready to fill a bowl or two with my delicious food. "I am, I am!" A little boy exclaims excitedly. How cute is my son?! "Me to, me to!" An older boy exclaims in the same tone. Proberbly just trying to tease him a bit. "Ok ok, one at a time." I say taking Kingsleys plate.

When I'm done filling up their bowls the frontdoor opens, and the apartment fills with laugher. You may think that it annoys me, that they're late, and them comes in talking and laughing like nothing happend. But it doesn't because I know that they are happy together, and I love that.
"No stop, I didn't!" Briar laughs, while I through the door, see her taking off her jacket before placing it on one of the knots. "Come on we both know you fell." He replies, also taking off his jacket and shoes. "Well if I fell, then you're pure evil." She says crosing her arms, giving him a fake glare. "Oh I see, and why's that?" He asks in a mocking tone imitating her by crosing his arms to. "You laughed at me, you idiot!" She jokes giving him a little flinkey on his forehead. Oh boys, always laughing when something goes wrong. Even if it's the love of their life. Ok to be honest, I don't wanna scare him. But I already got the weddingplans, and yes I know their only 19, but I'm a woman, what else am I suppose to do?
"Myles?!" I exclaim mabye a bit to loud. They both turn quickly around to look at me. "Oh hey mom we're home." He says as they both sit down opposit each other grapping a plate. "You're not suppose to laugh at something like that." I say with a stern look. I know that it wasn't serious but I need to teach him a lesson, I mean come on I live with four guys. That's why I love it when Briar's over, then I got two of my boys covered. And yes I said two, she obviously also has some kinda spell on Kingsley, when she's over he's just a little angel. I guess I don't need to answer who the other boy is...

"Don't worry mom, it was just a little fall, nothing serious." He says taking Briars plate to fill it up. Well you can't say I didn't raise that one good. Such a gentleman.
"You know, I could have been hurt." She says raising her eyebrows. "Oh really. Then let me ask you, did you get hurt?" He says with a slight smirk, placing his elbows on the table while resting his chin on his hands. "Yeah a lot actully!" Briar answers taking a bite of her food, "And this taste delisious by the way." She ads giving me a sweet smile. I love that girl, she's just the sweetest. "Thank you, see that's how you're nice." I say looking at Myles at the last part. "I am nice look. Where did you hurt yourself?" He says in an overconcerned tone looking worried at Briar. "Right here." She says pointing at her heart, trying to fake cry. "Oh my god!" He exclaims quicly standing up, before rushing out into the kitchen.
"MOM! I CAN'T REACH THE FIRST AID KIT!" He shouts from the kitchen, which makes us all burst into laugher. What can I say, he's not the tallest...
"Well there's something called a chair!" I shout back. "Yeah, and there's something called a Kingsley?!" He replies. Really Myles? That lazy? "YAY!" My little son exclaims, running into the kitchen, before Myles puts him up on his shoulder, so he can get to the first aid kit. When he gets it, Myles gently place him back down. "That's it, thanks." "You welcome little man." Kingslay says trying to keep in his laugh. He sucsise but the rest of us don't. "Do you wanna be needing something from inside this box?" He asks raising an eyebrow, while Kingsley runs over to his chair again sitting sown like nothing happend. "Yeah, and people call Briar short!" Marshall laughs. Ugh men... "Hey! That's not fair!" She exclaims raising her hand in the air, to proove a point. "No no, believe me it's cute. You two are made for each other." Tyson says, which causes is all to give him a wierd look. Why's he being so nice? "I'm serious just imagen it, two little elfs running around in wonderland." He ads with a big grin. "There it was!" I say taking another bite of my food.