Small shots

NR. 1:

Myles' POV:

"What's your question, and who's it for?" Trevor asks a little girl in the crowd. "Can you cook?" She asks. Huh? Can I cook? I think I can. I mean Briar seems to like it everytime, so that must mean that I can cook, right?
"Good question! Let's go down the line, Jordan?" He says, and Jordan gets a mike. "Ehm yeah, I would say so myself." She says, handing the mike to Isaac, who's next to me. "I don't know, I don't cook that often. I can make frozen pizza, if that counts?" He says. "It always does!" Trevor says with a laugh, "Myles?"

Isaac hands me the mike, and I slowly put it up to my mouth. "I-I don't- Mabye... I would says so myself. I mean people seem to enjoy it..." I say, as I actully hadn't really prepared on what I was gonna say. As I've finished, I hear a loud cough into another mike. I turn my head, to see Briar standing behind Isaiah, giving me a sceptical look. "Something in your troat?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. I know what she meant, but I don't get it. She always loves my food.
She crosses her arms raising the mike to her mouth again, "Two weeks before we began the tour?!" Huh, what happend there? She must have seen my confused expression, cause seh helps me a bit, "Fire, smoke, hair?!" She asks crossing her arms again. Oh yeah! I remeber that. Yeah, that wasn't to good. "Oh yeah." I mumble, "But that only happend once!" I defend myself. "Oh did it?" She asks. "Ok mabye twice, but there was nothing wrong with the food!" I say. She cockes an eyebrow, "If you say so." She laughs. HEY! There was nothing wrong with my food!

I was about to hand the mike to Isaiah but he already had one. "Guys, now I kinda wanna know what happend." He says, and gets some agreeng nods and mumbles from the cast. And a lot of cheers from the fans. "No you don't." I say looking down at my feet. "Let me just say, that my hair was 5 centimetres longer back then." Briar says, making me chuckle a bit. "Not funny!" She says, giving me a fake glare. "Oh come on, five centimetres or not you still looked b-" I was about to say beautiful, but then I remembered that we were on stage, so I kept my mouth shot. But I guess I didn't hide it that well, cause the hole theater started cheering and screaming. Oh god! We have some massive Bryles fans. But can you blame them?

"You burned her hair off?!" Victoria asks into a mike. "Not on purpose." I say raising a hand in the air to prove a point. Of course it wasn't on purpose, but it was pretty funny. And the best part was when I turned it out, I just trew a big bottle of water over her, that was hilarious.

"Stop thinking about it." She says, and I suddenly realised that she was standing right next to me, close enough so I could hear her without a mike. "How'd you know?" I ask, bowing my head a bit down, so I could hear her clearly.
The others have started the q & a again, but we still stand there talking.
Isaiah has moved over to Briars spot, so she's bow standing between the to of us. We both stand looking at the crowd, but sometimes we both turn our heads a bit to look at each other. "I was gonna say beautifull before, just so you know." I say, tilting my body a little, so she could hear me. She playfully slaps me in the backhead with her hand, but I can see a blush forming on her cheeks. "Cute blush." I say again leaning over to her, so no one else can hear. "I'm going to kill you!" She hissed, still looking forward. "Bite me." I joke, also standing staright again. But out of the corner of my eye, I see her looking at me with a smirk, before grapping my hand. Ehm, what's she doing? Ouch! She bit me! "I was only joking!" I wispershout, quickly pulling my hand to myself. "Ups, I didn't know." She says with a shrug, smiling innocently.

"Ehm, Bryles?" I hear a faint voice in the background. We both snap our heads, to see the hole theater looking at us. Ok what's going? "I've been trying to ask you a question." He says with a big smirk, "Or actully this girl has, and it's very interesting!" He says pointing at a little girl. She can't be more than 7. "Shout." I say, and he hands the girl the mike again. "Are you married?" She asks, immediately making us laugh amd look at each other. Nope, we're definately not married. As Briar was about to say something, the hole theater starts chanting and cheering. Come on! We're 17and 16, of course we're not married. But she's not that old, so I guess it's pretty cute.
"No I'm sorry, we're not married. I mean I'm 16, and Myles's 17." Briar says.
"They'll get there!" Isaac says into his mike. Oh thank you Isaac...
He's right, but still give us some privacy man! But we're definately getting married one day...

NR. 2:

Myles' POV:

Ok so right now, we're in the middle of the Q & A, and I must say, we get pretty much the same questions every time. I think I've answered what my favourite color is like 10 times. Trevor is just walking around in the audience, choosing diferent people to ask us questions.
"Well hallo, what's your name?" He asks. "Adriene." A little girl answers. "What a pretty name. What's your question, and who's it for?" He asks again, handing her the microfone. "It's for everyone, and which character remindes you the most of you?" She asks. Oh, I havn't heard that question before. This should be interesting. The first one to answer is Briar, who's standing next to Jordan, who's standing next to me. "That's a great question, well let me think. A charakter who's..." She begins, while thinking of someone who remindes her of herself. That's an easy question, she just needs to find someone
who's funny, pretty, kind, sweet, intelligent, beautiful, smart, an amazing dancer, hot- "I think the name you're looking for is Giselle." Jordan says, interrupting my thoughts. "You think?" Briar asks, "I think he just described me." Everyone starts to laugh a little. "I think so to." Jordan agrees placing a hand on my shoulder. Shit! "I said that outloud?" I quietly ask her, hoping she says no. She then begins to laugh, "You did not just say it outloud. You said it into the microfone." Oh crap. "Fuck." I mumble, and I can feel my cheeks starting to get red. No one was supposed to know about my tiny... little... mabye big... ok fine huge crush on Briar. I quickly open the microfone, and take the battaries out, before dropping them onto the floor. "Good job man, now you almost didn't say it." Lamar who stands on my other side says with a big smirk, and that made the hole theater burst into laugher. Did I really just say all of that outloud?! This is the worst Q & A ever...

Just thought that I could update with these little small shots, I wrote a few days/weeks ago, just so you still will get some stories while I'm working on something...😊❤️

Keep rocking the world out there...🤘🏻