Pregnant, not as you expected... - Bryles/Brisaih

Ok so basecly Briar and Isaiah are dating, but what happens when Briar finds out she's pregnant...
This takes place on the tourbus in the middle of WRT! This is in no ones POV...

A little teaser👇🏻

"You can't tell anyone about this!" I say laying on my back in the bed next to him. "I wont. I promise!" He ressures me.
And there we are, in the same bed. Still panting, still...

NAKED!!! DAM DAM DAM

(Ok I'm sorry that was a little wierd, but yeah. Anyways on with the real story👇🏻🙄)

And there she was, a 17 year old girl, who's by the way not to mension, scared of hell!
While the rest of the cast are sitting in the back lounge, just talking and laughing, she's sitting on the lowest bunk, deciding how to tell, when to tell, and who to tell...

Everyone was having a great laugh at one of Trevors terible jokes, and she couldn't bare the thought of going out there, ruining two peoples lives. Or mabye just make a huge change. Well but what was done was done, and what has to be done, has to be done. Just get it over with.

She slowly pushed the door open, stepping into the room. Could you even call it a room, who knows...
Everyone immediately stopped laughing, as they saw that her eyes were puffy, and her cheeks were wet and slight pink.
"Uhm Isaiah, I need to talk to you." She said, and he quickly got up, walking over to give her a peck on the lips, but she was faster, and took a step aside, so he could walk out the door instead.

There was dead silent, you could hear every single thing that was going on on the tour bus right now.
"Uhm, guys could you please keep on talking? Or put on some music?" She asked with tears threatening to leave her eyes, but she couldn't cry. She had already cried enough.
"Yeah sure." Jordan said hesitated, but soon they all started talking and laughing again.

"Briar what's going on?" He asked when they stood in between the bunks.
"I-I have to tell you something, and I should proberbly just get it over with as quick as I can." She says, trying to keep her eyes straight at his. He nodded slowly, indicating for her to say what she wanted to say.
"Ok here we go... 1... 2... 3...

I'm pregnant." She said sternly, still having a hard time not just breaking down infront of him.
"You're what?" He asked, giving her a look of disbelieve. "I'm pregnant." She said once again.
"But we never had sex!" He said a bit louder. And this is the moment where it's a good thing, that the rest of the cast are talking, so they can't hear anything. "No."
"So you cheated on me?" He asked raising his voice again, and his eyes became filled with anger and disgust. She knows she messed up, but this is like ten times worse for her than it is for him. "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" He exclaimed, causing the hole tourbus to fall silent. "Yeah, I am a bitch. But to be honest, I don't regret doing it." She said, not taking her eyes away from his.
She was scared as hell, but she had to fight her fight as the Briar she knew. "Were you sober?" He asked quietly, looking down at his feet. "What?"
"WERE YOU FREAKING SOBER!" He shouted right in her face. "Yes, we both were." And just as she said that, he lunged his hand out, slapping her acros the face, causing all the others to open the door in disbelieve and curiousity.
"Are you gonna tell me who it was?" He asked taking a hold of her jaw and upper neck, pinning her against the wall. As good as she could she hesitated nodded her head no. "You don't have to do you?" He wispered, and once again she nodded her head no. "I'm gonna freaking kill him, and you to!" He shouted, banging her against the wall. "ISAIAH!" They all shouted stepping into the hall. But he only looked at one of them. "How the hell could you do this to me?" He asked with a lower voice, letting go of Briar. But Myles couldn't move. Why did she tell him, they promised not to tell anyone. He gulped once, as all the eyes landed on him. "I don't know what to say to you." He slowly said. "You could say you're sorry!" Isaiah yelled, with clunched hands, and white knockels. "No I can't." He answered, lowering his eyes to Briar, before bringing them back up to his best friend. That with a very high possibility wasn't his best friend anymore. Just a guess...