"Sorry" - Richozzy

This scene was written for a book I was writing, but I guess I won't be needing it anymore😂
Yh I know i'm a nochelle dhipper and everything, but writing thid kinda made me ship Richozzy😳

Anyways read if u want to ahaha, and THANK YOU FOR ALMOST 40K THAT'S INSANE!!

"Can you just hold this quickly?" Richelle asks not waiting for an answer, before she hands Ozzy the box filled with their costumes from reagionals. "Ehm sure." He mumbles afterwards.

She quickly opens the door, letting him step into the costume closet.

"It's a shame that you aren't taller," she sighs. "Hey!" Ozzy exclaims, "I'm taller than you." She rolls her eyes.

"I just meant, that if you were taller. You would've been able to place that box," she explains pointing at the box in his hands, "on that shelfe" now pointing towards te shelfe about two feet above their heads.

"Who can reach that anyways?" Ozzy sighs with a little laugh.

"Finn" she shrugs, ignoring the look Ozzy gave her as she said so.

"Can't you just get onto a chair," he suggests nodding his head towards the chair next to Richelle, "and then I'll hand you this."

She sighs before stepping onto the chair, guesting her hands towards the box.

"See that was easy," she says happily, after placing it perfectly on the shelfe, "hand me the next one."

"Okay one sek-" Ozzy was about to walk out the door and grap the other box, untill he realised that it was not really an opportunity.

"Ehm Richelle?" He mumbles nervously looking up at her.

"What?" She asks annoyed, crossing her arms looking down at him.

"No!" she exclaims as she sees him struggling with the door, "please tell me you did not just do that."

There's quiet as Richelle steps down from the chair and walks over to the door and Ozzy. A boy she really do not wanna be locked into a tiny costume closet with.

"You were the last one to walk inside" he mumbles looking down, avoiding Richelle's furious glare fowards his head.

"I can't belive you got me locked in here!" Richelle exclaims angrily at Ozzy.

"Richelle calm down," he tries holding her shoulder but she just backs off, "at least you're in here with me. It could've been a lot worse."

"Don't even get me started" she sighs coldly, turning her back towards him.

She sits down on one of the others boxes in the room with her legs crossed, while Ozzy just stands at the door still looking at her.

"Could you at least stop staring?" Richelle asks, "it's kinda creepy."

Ozzy quickly shakes his head before walking over to her.

"It's really not my fault Richelle" his try to make her calm down was miserable. Actually only making it all worse.

"Oh come on Ozzy," she says standing up to face him, "I bet you planned this just so you could be alone with me."

His face gets red. Kind of weird as everyone knows about his crush on her.

"How was I supposed to make sure the door wouldn't lock?" he asks loudly, "I was busy holding the box."

That made Richelle stay quiet for a while.

"I don't know okay. Just get me out of here!" She sighs, sitting down on the box again.

"We could play a game?" Ozzy suggest, making Richelle groan once again. "No" she sighs.