We can't be that part 2

Hello!!

This is a part 2 to a very old one shot I wrote wayyyy back.
It's not written by me tho.😊
It's written by the best of the best *drumroll* DiLovesBryles

Anyways,, I hope you enjoy this😊😊

Richelle's Point Of View

I ran to the washrooms. The only place I'm sure he won't go to.

I close myself on a cabinet and sit down, trying to process what had just happened on the last few minutes.

I am so scared... I don't even know what to say, all these emotions inside me are stealing my words. And I'm feeling desperate. I'm feeling desperate because I am feeling a fire burning inside me, which is something I have never felt before - and that's why it scares me.

I know i rejected him, and think it might be because I am not ready for... a relationship. I mean everything would change! For example, I am a complicated person, I usually build this wall up. A wall that means two things simultaneously - A caution tape to protect me from getting hurt and a protection so I don't look so vulnerable. I hate looking vulnerable. It makes me look weak and everyone here thinks I am strong.

However, at the same time, my emotions are leading me to him. When he said that he felt a urge to kiss me, I swear to the lord... all I wanted to do was kiss and hug him like we were the only ones on this world. He opened a hole that was closing. A hole that was hiding what I felt for Noah.

One half of me is telling me to open that door and not to overreact but the other one is holding me back.

I have to leave some day...

I look at the time and I notice I've been here for twenty minutes.

I count to three, realising that as soon as I open that door, I'll have to face a deeply-in-love Noah.

And if he tells me something like the ones he told me again, I won't be able to resist. I won't be able to remain calm, I won't be able to keep this wall up, I won't be able to control my heart beating, I won't be able to calm these butterflies down.

I won't be able to reject him.

Even knowing all these things, I get out of the washroom, after counting to three.

I take deep breaths while walking towards the cubby's. My steps seem to be so loud and slow and every second seems a whole year.

I start hearing voices.

When I reach the big door that leads to Studio A, I look around. I don't see Noah.

"Richelle what happened? What did you and Noah talk about that made both of you leave all of a sudden??" Jacquie, my best friend, asks.

"Where is he?" I ask quietly.

"I don't know, I just know that as soon as you ran away, he shook his head in disappointment, picked up his stuff and left."

"We've tried to call him but his phone's off" Amy adds.

I sigh. What do I do???

"Alright uhm.. I need to talk to Miss Emily.." and I leave.

Even at this point, I can't get it out of my head. The words he said. That he loves me and that he can't get over me. The love in his eyes, the tears on our eyes...

I knock on the office's door "Can I come in?"

Emily looks up at me "Sure Richelle what do you need?"