"Cold baby?" - Bryles

—Love you all

"Don't worry B," Myles says, trying to calm down his girlfriend, who was anxiously drumming the rhythm of A very white christmas on the armrest, "we'll be there in time."

She was quiet for a while, before turning her head in his direction. "How do you know that Myles?" She snapped as he sighed, "do you know where we are?"

Now it was his time to turn quiet. No he did not know where they were, but he for sure wouldn't take the blame for it.

"If only you wouldn't have taken the charger to charge your phone instead of mine," he starts out, still looking at the road, "then mabye I would've used my gps, and then mabye I would know where we are."

Briar drew a long sigh, "don't try to blame this on me."

"Oh I'm not trying," he said looking down at his clearly annoyed girlfriend, "I am blaming you, so just shut up and let me concentrate, ok?"

They were both in silence, as Myles thought that it would be a good idea to turn his attention back to the icy road ahead of them, leading to who knows where.

"Fine." Briar mumbled, looking out of the window with her head resting on the window.

It was a freezing cold window, but she couldn't care. It was the furthest away she could possibly get from Myles in this situation, and that was enough for her.

Arguing is definitely not any of their favourite activities, but luckily it doesn't happen a lot. Despite that, arguing is needed in a relationship. Every single couple does it.

*

It has now been 15 minutes since any of them spoke, and loads of sappy christmas songs had been softly playing in the radio.
It was getting to the point where both of them are slightly annoyed by it.

"Can I turn this off?" Briar asked, looking away from the window, guesturing her hand towards the radio. "Please." Myles quickly said, causing them both to laugh quietly under their breaths, hoping that none of them would notice the other one not being as unhappy as before. Kind of like a competition, who could ignore the other one for the longest. A very stupid yet needed competition.

Sooner or later ome of them must give up.

"Aren't your head getting cold baby?" Myles asks, placing his hand on the side of her head, rubbing it slightly with his thumb.

She smiled at him turning around in her seat, letting his hand cup her cheek. "I just wanted to get as far away from you as possible, and not look at your face." They both laughed again at how stupid that sounded.

"That was kinda harsh," he said removing his hand from her cheek, "you know I can drop you off if you want to right?"

"Yeah," she laughed, "as if you would ever let me freeze to death."

She had a point. Who could let such a beautiful creature freeze to death. Ever. And talking about your girlfriend, that's just impossible.

"You know I love you," Myles said, looking at her again for a moment, "right?"

"I love you too Mylo." She replied sweetly, placing her cold hand on his tigh rubbing it up and down for two reasons. 1, it was a nice gesture and 2, her hand was freezing cold, so it could warm it.

*

Another 15 minutes past but this time with the not so sappy anymore christmas music turned on, and both Briar and Myles happily chatting.

"Ugh I give up," Myles suddenly exclaims, knocking his knee into the wheel, "we're nevef gonna get there."

They're now stuck in some lonely parking lot behind a gass station.
All alone. Well not fully alone, they do still have each other. But there's no chance that they're gonna get home for christmas in time.

"Great," Briar sighs, "what do we do now?"

Myles thinks for a while, looking around in the car for a while, before hesitated looking at Briar again. "We could celebrate christmas in here?" He asks with a slight smirk, making her frown.

"And how's that?" She asks crossing her arms, waiting excitedly to hear what plan her brilliant boyfriend now came up with.

"We have blankets," he suggests, "come with me."

Briar looks at him, as he climbs onto the back seat. Where can they possibly go and enjoy christmas eve in this situation. He must have lost his mind.

"Come one babe, I don't bite." He laughs cheekily, extending his hand for her to grap. "Come enjoy christmas with your boyfriend."

She giggles before grapping his hand, joining him in the backseat.
He places her on his lap, leaning against the door with their legs up.

"And now let's get extra comfy." Myles smiles, before grapping a blanket, wrapping it tightly around both of them, letting his arms rest around Briar's stomach.

"You're so cute, I might cry." She laughs into his neck, kissing him slowly. "And I'll wipe away every single tear my love." He mumbles kissing her forehead.

*

They lay for several hours, talking and laughing, and well kissing of course. It is christmas, the month of love. People have to kiss.

"Briar?" Myles asks when they stopped talking for a while.

"Myles?" Briar replies, sitting up on his lap, looking seriously down at him making him laugh.

"You marry me?" He asks making both of them laugh.

"Sure," she says laughing even more, "why not."

I'm in a christmas mood which is great, yet sick which sucks so I havn't had that much well energi gsjkga (idk) to write.

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍