How to tell you - Bryles

Franci's POV:

*Ding dong* "I'm coming!" I shout, as I was the only one in the house. You see Tyson moved out ages ago, and Myles moved in with Briar in a little appartment a few blocks away also ages ago, and Kingsley is at a sleepover with some friends. My husband, well I have no idea of where he is, proberbly just out with some friends.
I wonder who it could be? I'm not expecting company...

I quickly rush from the living room to the entrance, so I can open the door. Just as I open it, I see a young girl standing there. With a huge jacket on, a hat and a fluffy scarf. But it wasn't her clothes that cought my attention, it was her face. Her cheeks were burning red, and you could see that she had been crying. Her eyes were scared and glassy, oh my little poor girl. What happend? I swear to god, if Myles did something, I'm gonna sue him for the rest of his life.

"I'm pregnant!" She quickly blurred out, not doing anything but standing there, tears slightly running down her cheeks. Huh? She's what? Pregnant?
"Oh sweety, that's a good thing right?" I ask, gently bringing her in for a hug. I can feel her hole body shake, and the tears spilling onto my shoulder. "Myles must be so happy." I say comforting. But she just shakes her head no, before taking a step back. What is that suppose to mean? My son isn't happy that his girlfriend is pregnant? I don't get that...

"Briar, why don't you come in, then you can tell me what happend?" I say, taking her jacket, while she takes off her shoes. "Thank you, I thought you would hate me for it." She mumbles.
"Oh sweetheart, this is the beat news I've got in a very long time. What did Myles say?" I ask, as we both sit down on the couch in the living room. "Ehm, I didn't tell him." She almost wispers, before busting into tears again. I quickly grap her in for another hug, softly rubbing her back. "I'm way to scared, what if he leaves me?" She sobs. What?! Myles would never leave Briar, that's crazy!
"Briar, that is never going to happen. You have to tell him at some point, so why not today?" I ask gently pulling away, wiping the tears off her cheeks. "I know that you're right, but I don't know what to say, I would just pani-" *riiiinggg riiiinggg* Her phone rings, making us both jump in suprice.
I look at the coffee table, to see who it is. And as I do that I see Myles name on the phone. "See, he's already worried about where you are." I say grapping her phone, "Trust me, he's gonna be happy." But she just shakes her head no. So she's really not gonna answer it? Well them I am.
I quickly press the answer button, and take her phone to my ear.
She doesn't do anything to tell me not to, so I guess it's ok.

"Bri! Thank god you're picking up.
Where are you, you left before I woke up?!" I hear my sons worried voice ask. Aww, she must be terrified, if she left right away.
"Myles." "Mom? What are you doing with Briars phone?" He asks in a very confused tone. "She's sitting right next to me." I answer calmly, trying to calm him down, but it clearly isn't working.
"What's wrong?! I'm coming over!" He says, and before I get to tell him, that I'm not sure if that's a good idea, he ended the call.

"So what did he say?" Briar asks from besides me. "He's coming over." I say.
She immediately begins to panic again, and more tears comes floating down her cheeks.
"Briar Briar, no need to be nervous. Come here." I say, placing my arms around her little fragile figure. "You're gonna be ok." I mumble into her hair.

Briar's POV:

I can't be pregnant! I'm 23, we're not ready for this. How could I even get pregnant, we've never done it without using protection..?
But I took the test twice, so I'm 100% sure that I'm pregnant, and I'm not gonna give it up, even if Myles leaves me. No Briar don't think like that.

It doesn't last long, untill we hear a knock on the door, and then a few more. "I'm coming, I'm coming!" Franci shouts, as she stands up, to get the door.
I don't make an effort to get up, there's way to many thoughts going trough my brain right now. I don't even know what to say. How do you tell your boyfriend that you're pregnant. I'm so scared...

I get ripped out of my thoughts, as I hear a voice come from the door to the living room. "Briar?" He asks, making me snap my head over to look at him. There he stands, my perfect guy, that I would never lose for the world. I love him way to much, but what if he can't love me anymore.
A few tears run down my cheek again.
I guess Myles noticed, cause he quickly rushes over to me, bringing me in for a tight hug.
"I'm just gonna leave you two to it." His mom says, before she leaves the room.

"Baby," He wispers leaving a soft kiss on my neck, "tell me what's wrong?"
"I-I..." I can't say it. I just dig my head even further into his chest.
"Briar, I can't stand to see you like this, please tell me." He wispers again. Aww, he's way to sweet. How could he leave? He loves me, I know that. I shouldn't be worried.
"I'm pr-pregnant." I sob, and he immediately freezes. Not moving a single muscle. I knew that this would happen. But it was the only way... "Please don't hate me." I manage to get out, but it was only like a little wisper.
But I then think reality hit him, and he immediately pulls away grapping both my shoulders, pressing his forehead against mine. "How could I ever hate you?" He wispers with a slight smile, "And especially not now, unless youmre telling me that I'm not the father?" He adds hesitated. Oh no! Of course I'm not! Myles is for sure the father. "You-you are." I wisper, making him smile and kiss my cheek. "But I still don't get what's wrong, why are you crying?" He asks me worriedly, stroking my cheek softly. Ugh, I can't believe that I was never nervous about telling Myles...
"I was to scared." I mumble under my breath. "Oh my little baby." He sighs, immediately pulling me in for another hug, gently dumping his back onto the couch, so we're now laying on it. "I love you. And I'm gonna love you forever." He wispers into my hair. "And you just made my day a million times better." Aww, I LOVE HIM!

Franci's POV:

It had now been an hour since I last visited the living room. I wonder how it went...
But suddenly the front door opens, and a few sekonds later my husband Ryan steps into the kitchen. "Hi!" He says kissing my forehead. "So what you doing?" He asks leaning his back agains a counter. "Myles and Briar is here." I wisper, "In the living room."
"Oh let me go and say hi." He says walking off to the living room.

When we step into it, we see them both laying on the couch, Myles with his arms around Briar. Aww, they're so cute. "I can't believe that my son is gonna be a father." I sigh, clasping my hands gently together resting them under my chin. "He's what?!" Ryan wispershouts, looking supriced at me. Oh yeah that's right. I forgot to tell him... "Briar just told him that she was pregnant." I explain, and we both get quiet again, just looking at the two of them. God they're gonna have some beautiful kids!

"Do you remember the last time they laid here like that?" He asks me, making me think. Of course I do! It was a few years ago, when Myles got home from the last part of his tour where they disn't see each other for about three weeks. They were so young back then.
"Yes, I wonder what the reason will be the next time..?" I sigh. "A marriage mabye..."

Who knows... mabye...