How to tell you Part 2 - Bryles

Well I had a request saying that I should make a sequel to How to tell you, and I just thought that it might be cute, so I decided to do it... I hope you all like it😊

Briar's POV:

Ugh I'm so tired of being pregnant, it sucks. Don't get me wrong though, Myles is the best, he's so cute and helpfull, not to mention adorably caring about both me and the baby.
But come on, let's face it... walking around with an extra person attached to you, is really exhausting, and sometimes annoying cause I can't kiss Myles proberbly.

We're currently lying in our bed, just about to go to sleep, Myles with his arms around me, and me laying on my back with my hands on his chest and arm.
"Myles?" I mumble, just to check if he is still awake. "Mmhh?" He mumbles back, kissing my neck softly. "I'm so sick of being pregnant." I groan making him chuckle at me. "It's not cause I'm the biggest fan of the mood changes either." He jokes, as I slap his arm playfully. Ok ok, I'll admit that I might have been having a few mood changes, but that's normal when you're pregnant.

I feel his hand gently unwrap from my upper body, wandering down to my HUGE stomach, rubbing circles on it. "It's just a matter of days baby." He sighs, kissing my cheek while digging his head into my hair. "I know..." I moan, placing my little hand on top of his.
"I'm so proud of you." He wispers into my ear, making me turn to look him in the eyes. "I could never do what you're doing." Aww he's so so so sweet. This hole pregnancy has also showed me how much he actully cares about me and everything I do, it's so cute. Like seriously, I could just cry at his cuteness. That, and the fact that I get easy emotional when I'm pregnant.
"I'm proud of you too." I mumble, kissing his nose slightly. "Why?" He asks confused, as he didn't actully do anyting but deliver, which of course also is a very important job in the process, but proberbly not the hardest one.
"I could've never putted up with a girl like me for these past nine months. You're the best." I wisper, trying to pull myself closer to him, which is really hard, as I have this lille thing stuck on me, kinda making it hard to get closer than 30 centimetres to anyone. "You have no idea." Myles sighs with a little laugh, gently kissing my lips for a while, before rewraping his arms around me. "And now you need to go to sleep baby." He mumbles, "Both my babies need to sleep." I just giggle, before I feel myslef drift into a deep sleep...

But I suddenly get waken up, as I kinda feel like I just peed in the bed. Ehm, I know that the baby is annoying my blatter, but I don't usually pee in the bed. But then I feel it, a sharp pain trhough my lower stomach, reminding me that I'm nine months pregnant, and that it's proberbly just my baby wanting to get out of this little claustrophobic room I've been keeping it in for months. Understandable.

WAIT WHAT?!

AM I HAVING A BABY NOW?!

I NEED MYLES?!?!?!?

"Myles, quick, wake up!" I wispershout, sitting up in the bed. "Briar! What's wrong?" He asks worried, as he immediately sits up next to me, "Why's the bed wet?"
I just give him the look before groaning in pain and saying, "You know that I'm pregnant right? And that I've been it for about nine months? Any bells ringing?" I ask in a duh tone, though I still managed to place a smile on my lips. His face immediately fills with realisation, and within sekonds we're both dressed and out of the house on our way to the hospital...

Myles' POV:

Oh god! It's now! This is it! In a few hours I'm gonna be a father.
I called both Briar and mine parents on our way here, and now they're sitting in the waiting room, as I'm sitting on a chair next to Briars bed.

And then, after hours of contractions and screaming, panting, moaning , everything, it's finally here. My baby. Briars baby. Our baby. It's still so wierd to say our baby.

The docters quickly walk over to clean and cover up the little girl. As they do that, I grap Briars hand once again, leaving soft kisses on her forehead and cheeks. "I'm so proud of you honey. You have no idea of how happy I am right now." I wisper, making her smile up at me. "It was definately worth it! Now when can we see this little princess?" She says, looking tiredly around, resting her head on the bed. Well I don't blame her, four hours of pain must be exhausting.
"She's right here." The nurse says, and we both turn our heads, to see her walking over to us with a little bundle in her hands. Oh my god, she's so small and tiny.
I hesitated walk over, and the nurse gently drops my little precious girl into my arms, as all I do is stare down at her with admiration.

I then slowly walk back to Briar, smiling at her, as I place the little bundle in her arms, before gently laying down in the bed next to her, wraping both my arms around them.
"She's beautiful." I wisper, kissing Briars head, noticing a few tears running down her cheeks.
I then turn my eyes back to the little baby in her arms.
Her hair is so soft, it's almost like it's not even there. Her big green eyes hiden behind her little eyelids, and her small hands slightly pulling on the blanket that's wrapped around her. She's amazing and yet so tiny and adorable (definately got that from Briar).

We both sit there for several minutes not even noticing the docters and nurses walking out of the room. We're just so hypnotised by this little wonder. I place my other arm around Briars to support it as she's holding her.

"I can't believe you just did that." I wisper, making her giggle at me. "Me either." She sighs, resting her head on my shoulder. "She's absolutely gorgeous." Briar wispers, looking down at her in admiration. "She really is. Almost as gorgeous as you." I wisper back, kissing her head again. She really is gorgeous, but come on, no one can beat my beautiful girlfriend.

After a while the nurse comes in again, to take our little girl to some tests and stuff like that. Leaving us alone in the bed, just staring at each other.
"Have I told you how proud I am of you?" I ask kissing her forehead. "It kinda came up." She giggles, snuggling further into my chest. Aww, she must be really tired. "Now you should just get some sleep. We all need it." I wisper, kissing her on the lips for a few sekonds.
Even though I loved the hole pregnancy, I've missed the opportunity to actully be this close to Briar. She's truely amazing, and this just proves it all over again...

Tamara's POV:

I still can't believe that my daughter first of all got pregnant, then she went through a hole pregnancy, and now she just had her first child. It's just incredible, and I'm so proud of my little girl.

"You can come see them now if you want." The nurse informs us, stepping into the waiting room. Of course we will, we're dying to see them.
"Of course!" Franci says, and we all stand up, before following the nurse into the little room.
And there in the little bed, lays my daughter, tightly snuggled up to Myles. God they're cute.
"They just took her to some tests, so I guess that they're resting. I'll leave you to it." She says, before walking out of the room.

We all walk over to the bed, grapping a chair each of us. None of us is saying anything, to afraid of might ruining the moment or waking them up.
I sit down on a chair right next to Briars head, gently strocking her hiar, careful that I won't wake her up.

I can't belive that my little girl is growing up...

Please tell me what you think in the comments as I love to hear feed back!

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍