"OF COURSE!" - Nochelle

I'm sorry to all the Richelliot or Noacquie fans out there, but this is how it should have been ;-P

Studio A is in a quiet blanket of peace. Just happy a-troupers talking to other happy a-troupers about the upcoming prom. The exciting and quite new The Next Step prom. everyone was either extremely excited, or extremely nervous as some were planning on promposals. Pretty nerveracking after their opinion.
The silence was soon replaced with the sound of music, and everyone looked up to see what was going on. It was just casual romantic music coming from a little speaker in the corner of the room, right next to the door. Then they all heard a male voice, not a familiar one, but it seemed nice and warm. A voice you would wanna listen to. "Can I please get everyone to stand up?" They all obeyed and stood up from their positions on either the floor or benches around the room. Soon everyone was gathered near the corner where the voice and music were coming from.
"I would like Richelle to take a few steps forward." The deep male voice said again, causing everyone to rest their eyes on the short blonde girl, who was standing in the back, as she never thought that any of this would be for her. Hesitated Richelle took a few steps forward, so she was now standing a bit infront of the others.

The doors to the studio slowly opend, and in walked a smiling Noah with some sort of big paperlooking boards in his arms. He gently dumped them all onto the floor, before he walked forward to the girl infront of him. "Good afternoon my love." He greeted in a mocking tone making her and the rest of the dancers laugh slightly and aww at her boyfriends cuteness and of course, choice of words. "Good afternoon." Richelle replied, in an almost as mocking tone, even though it was kinda hinting some sort of really bad british accent. Noah kissed her hand, before taking a few steps back, picking up his cards.

The music was still playing, as he slowly began to reveal the first card. There is no one in this entire world. Everyone awwed in unision, as the supricingly not at all nervous boy smiled slightly at his girlfriend infront of him. She took a hand up to her mouth, still in disbelief that someone would actually do this for her. Like of course Noah is her boyfriend, and he for sure cares a lot about her. More than anything to be precisely. "Noaaah." She wined making him and the boys chuckle, yet all the girls stay in awwing mode. Only a little bit jealous that no one was doing this for them. Just a little bit.
Noah slowly revealed the next card, by letting the previous one fall to the ground. That makes me feel the way you do. Most of the boys rolled eyes and chuckled at his cheesiness, but nothing could compare to how happy and excited the girl who was stood only a few metres infront of him was. And that was all that mattered. That Richelle loved it, and was happy.
The card fell to the floor, revealing the third one. Whenever you're not around, it makes me feel blue. Richelle giggled at his pout, when she read the last few words. He was being extremely cute right now. Everyone knew that, yet Richelle was the only one who was aloud to think that, and even say it out loud.
Another card was revealed as Noah let the third one fall to the ground, landing on top of the others. All the girls immediateky started sqearling as Richelle looked at him with suprice yet so much joy, while they read it. I love you. Of course they loved each other, but they have never gone as far to actually telling each other that. Like those exact three words. Richelle's eyes were by now watering. This is an amazing gesture, she didn't think she deserved all this, yet the boy infront of her, meant that she deserved the hole world. And more.
The fourth card fell to the floor, and she jumped slightly, making Noah cocke an eyebrow at her. So Richelle. There was dead still. Literally everyone just waiting for him to reveal the last card. Sure they all knew what it said, but still. They wanted to see the expression on the blonde girls face as she read it.
Finally after very slowly letting the card slip out of his hands revealing the fifth and last card. Will you go to prom with me? Richelle sqearled loudly, making him smile widely at her, as she bounced on her feet. Up and down. Just waiting for the right time to trow herself in her boyfriends muscular arms, letting him hold her tight, and kiss her forehead as he always did. "Richelle?" She looked him straight in the eyes with the biggest smile ever plastered on her face. "Will you go to prom with me?" The answer came as quick as it was thought. She jumped forward, luckily being caught in his arms, without beaming out the word yes.

Noah slowly leant down to kiss the girl he was holding in his arms soft and warm lips. She quickly kissed back, tightening her grip around his torso, also totally forgetting that everyone was watching the happy couple.
After a few more sekonds they pull away staring into each others arms, Richelle blushing liek mad. "I love you too." He smiled again before pecking her lips one last time, as he lifted her off the ground, spinning her around and around and around... and around and around. I feel like you know where I'm going with this.

I really do hope that u all liked this one shot. I thought that I would try and write it in no ones pov as well I think I suck at it so ahah gotta try new things. But here ya go😙

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍