Deserves - Nochelle/Ozzchelle/Richelliot/Finnchelle

Noah and Jacquie are not dating.

Noah's POV:

"Ok guys you can take a little break, we'll be in the office." Michelle calls out, and we all sigh in relief. Geez rehearsal is hard.

I just sat down next to Henry, as we both sat heavily breathing drinking water. Suddenly my ears catch a conversation between Finn, Ozzy and... Elliot?! What the hell? When did he get back? Ugh I really hate they dude. Not my cup of tea.

"I'm telling you, you two better back off." Ozzy explains. What? Back off of what? Or who?
"Yeah right, like you would have a shot with her." Finn chuckles. Seriously who? It's a girl, of course. But who? "Hey! I can tell you that me and Richelle are gonna be very happy together." Ozzy defends. Oh so it's Richelle. Wait what?! Richelle?! They all like Richelle? Noooo. Not little Richelle, she's such a baby. I still see her as my hest friend from J-troupe back then. But sadly she's not. We don't even talk anymore.
But. I wish we did. I do miss her, and I miss our friendship. And I may or may not just like have a tiny tiny crush on her but oh well. That's why it's pissing me off taht they're talking about Richelle like that. What if she does like one of them? What if she likes them more than she likes me? Of course she does.

"You wish." Elliot scuffs, crossing his arms. "I bet she will be mine before the day is over." He adds making me a bit more annoyed. She is not his. She is no ones. She is herself. Richelle is Richelle. Nothing more, nothing less. But she is not his to dips or anything like that. Oh I swear to god if any of then dips on her, I'm gonna hit someone. She is not a freaking object.

"Ok guys if we asked her right now, she would definately pick me." Finn brags, also crossing his eyes, looking down at both Ozzy and Elliot. "We just did a duet to your information." He adds giving them a proofing smirk. Oh really, we've done tons of duets. You name it. Ugh this is upsetting me so much. I'm tensing up, and I'm beginning to think that Henry notices. "Yo bro are you ok?" He asks out loud, and all talking stops. The three boys who were arguing about Richelle all turns to look at us. I look around in the room, to see everyone doing the same, except Richelle. Who's not here? I bet she just went to get a juice or something.

"I'm fine." I sigh, but no one turns away from me. "Are you sure, you seem a bit tense ya know." Henry asks again, and I just quickly nod my head.

"Ok you know what?" Ozzy exclaims, and they then go back to their own little conversation. "Imma play you for her." He suggest. What? Play her? Are these freaking morbids or what? She is not an object, she is a little precious girl. Ok I should really stop calling her little.

"Deal!" Elliot says, what the actual fuck. They can't do that. Who says she even likes someone? "Rock paper scissor?" Finn asks and the two others nod. Ok this has got to stop.

"NO NO NO!" I shout, standing up, as I quickly walk over to them. "You do not play freaking rock paper scissor about a girl or a person! Like she is not an object." I exclaim, and they're all quiet. Actually the hole room turned quiet. "So you want her too?" Ozzy sighs, smacking his forhead. Ugh I am so done with these guys. "I do not WANT her! Like she is Richelle, an independent girl who can't be someones! She deserves better than three guys playing about her." I shout again, and now they're kinda looking a bit guilty. Good.

"Like you?" Elliot snorts making me groan in annoyance. "No that was not what I meant." I sigh. "But it's what you want?" Finn asks, and I groan again. Ok this is not about me.

"I'm just saying, if you want her to date you then be a man. Go for it, do something for her. Ask her put for god sake!" Nonono don't. I didn't mean for them to ask her out. Ugh.

Suddenly the doors to studio A, and in walks... Richelle. Holy smoke. Ok I wanna date her. I definately wanna date her.

"Why don't we just ask her?" Elliot suggest, and the three of them walks closer to where she entered.
"Hey guys..?" She greets awkwardly as everyone is staring at her. Ok that's fair enough. This is pretty wierd.

"Ok Richelle, who would you rather date?" Finn blurts out, causing her to choke on her juice. Told ya she went to get one. "Out of ME, Elliot, Finn?" Ozzy asks. Oh please don't add me. Please don't. "Or Noah?" He adds smirking at me.

They all immediately turn to me, as my cheeks flush bright red. Gosh. I hate it when I blush. Ugh.

There's all quiet. Everyone is looking at everyone. My eyes are glued to her tho.

On her lips there's foming a slight smirk, as she turns her head to look at me.

"Noah." She simply shrugs, yet causing us all to drop our jaws. "WHAT?!" Ozzy and Elliot exclaims, as Finn just laughs at them. Oh wow. Seriously? Me? No that can't be true. She has got to be lying.
Oh well she didn't say that she likes me, she would just pick me.

After a while she walks over o her cuppy, and the three boys start to argue, while everyone else goes back to chatting normally. Ehm what now? Imma go talk to her.
What if she does like me? That would be amazing.

"Hey?" I say quietly, as I walk over to her side. She flashes me a quick smile begore replying with a hey. She goes back to looking in her cuppy, while I awkwardly stand next to her, thinking aboit what my next move should be.

Oh well I might as well be straight with her. "Do you like me?" I ask quietle, she giggles at me. "Or did you just pick me if you had to?" I need to know. I really hope it's the first one, but if not, then that's ok. We'll work it out. "Ehm I don't- I might." She cuts herself short, looking up at me. "I might just have a little cru-" That's it. I kissed her. Whoops. My bad.

My lips rest on hers for a few sekonds while we both realise what's actually going on.

I pull away again, apologising quietly. "For what?" She laughs and I smile up at her. "For kissing you." I mumble and smirk while blushing madly.

She them suddenly kisses ME. She Richelle kisses me Noah! That was not expected.

"Oh I'm sorry for kissing you." She giggles returning to her cuppy. Ok this is now or never. Well not never just later, when I got the courage to ask her.

"You wanna do something some day?" I ask again, trying to sound as confident as possible. I think it's working ok. "I am doing something everyday." She shrugs with a laugh. Ugh she is so cute. Yet annoying, just making her even cuter.

"You wanna go on a date?" I sigh, making her look at me again with a smirk. Please answer, I'm so fremaing nervous. "I would love to Noah." She smiles, before kissing my cheek, leaving to talk to Wmily in the office.

I look around, just trying to clean my head. Imma go on a date with Richelle. Cool. This has to go well. I ain't blewing my chance, I'll show all of them who Richelle really deserves...

Ahah a lil Nochelle to cheer up all the nochelle fans after todays episodes😝

Keeep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍