WRT set off - Bryles/Tordan

When I have no inspiration to write, and end up posting stuff from books I'm writing😂😫
Sorry for never updating anymore, but I really just can't write atm, idk what's wring with me... It all works out perfectly in my brain, but then when I write it down, it flops😅
Anyways here's a little Wild Rhythm Tour flashback👇🏻❤️

Myles' POV:

I can't believe, that today is the last day I'm gonna place my feet on Canadian ground for about two months. This is gonna be amazing! Just think about it, I get to travel the world, with the people I love the most.

"Myles honey, what are you thinking about?" My mom asks, as I proberbly zoned out looking trough the window, to see everything we were driving past. "Ehm just the tour. I can't wait!" I say, as excited as I can. I was just about to lean back again, but my mom clearly thinks that now is the perfect time to talk. "That's good sweety, but d-" "Mom you don't have to call me sweety anymore, I'm 18." I interrupt her, moving my body across Tysons, so I can look at her. "Fine, I'll remember that honey-" *smh* "But do you remember what we talked about?" She asks giving me a stern look trough the mirror. Hmm, do I?
"We talked about a lot?" I sigh, how am I suppose to know what she's talking about. "NO girlfriend! And NO fooling around, cause I don't need a grandkid already!" She says with a lifted finger. Urg, that's what she's worried about? Well she shouldn't be, I'm not gonna get a girlfriend, and I'm definately not gonna get a kid!
"Don't worry mom! I can promise you that none of that is gonna happen." I say leaning back in my seat, I was just about to relax, but clearly I was to quick, like damn woman give me a signal for when you're done! "Ok, mabye I was a bit to quick when I said no girlfriend." She says with a slight smirk. Oh I know where this is going...
"Just get it out of your head already." I sigh, making Tyson laugh. "What's so funny?!" I ask annoyed. God! I know that he's my brother and everytging, but sometimes I really hate him.
"I bet you fifty bucks, that by the time you get home you're dating Briar!" He says extending his hand, for me to shake it. Oh I don't think so, I wouldn't date my best friend. But on the other hand, it's an easy way to make money, and I could use some so why not?
"Deal!" I say shaking his hand.
Ha! Those fifty bucks are gonna be the easiest money I've ever made...

Trevor's POV:

"HEY! You made it!" I exclaim, as I see Myles walking over to us. "Good to see you to man." He says sarcastically, giving me a little brohug. Arh what can I say, that dude is like my younger brother. "We've been waiting for you, what took you so long?" Isaiah asks, when he finishes saying hallo to everyone. "Just had some cartrouble on the way..." He says looking annoyed at Tyson. Wonder what he did now?
"Don't look at me like that, I'm just saying. It would be cute, make it happen!" He says defensive putting his hands in the air. "You weren't just saying it, you were ranting on about it for 15 minutes. And NO!" Myles says clearly annoyed at his blood wise older brother. "He's hot when he's angry right?" Tyson smirks, nudging Briar in the side. Arhh, so that's what they were talking about! But yeah I guess he is... Oh right he asked Briar not me... Moving on...

She sighs before saying, "We're gonna hear a lot of that the next couple of months, so I better get used to it." Yup, that's right! You're definately gonna hear a lot about that.
"I'm so NOT gonna miss you." Myles says. Ha! I'm gonna miss that dude, he always knows how to tease him the right way. He has to learn me that, for sure.
"Aw, it's always nice to hear some loving words from your brother. But save the real ones for Bri." Tyson says. Arhh that guy cracks me up!
"I swear, I'm gonna kill you with some italian weapon, right when we get home!" Myles hisses. Teenagers...

Isaac's POV:

"LET'S GO!" I exclaim, when everyone have said goodbye to their families. "YEAH!!!" Everyone shouts, lifting their fists in the air. Yup, we're definately ready to go, now we just need to get onto the plane, and then everything is gonna be ok.

We were half way trough the security check, when we heard Jordan shout, "Ew what are you doing?! GET AWAY FROM ME YOU SICK PERVERT!"
We all turn around, to see one of the men, who was doing a check on her. But can you call it a check, when he actully's just touching her? Ew gross!
I was just about to walk over there, but Trevor gets there first. "SHE SAID GO AWAY! So you will or I'll personally get my very good and strong friend over here, to trough you away!!" He shouts, pointing at Myles in the end. Huh? I'm offended, I could have pushed that guy away to. Myles is not the only one who got muscles...

But luckily we get another inspector, and though Jordan is still a bit in chock, we all make it onto the airplane safe and sound.
I don't think we actully know where to sit, but I guess that's not so important. I mean, the flight is only five hours to New york, and then we have to get on another one to Australia, which is going to take about 16 hours. I can't say I'm looking forward to that, I've never been a good traveler...

"Where're you guys sitting at?" I ask as we're about to find our seats. "20 C." Myles says. "I'm 20 A!" Briar shouts from behind. "B." I sigh, raising my boarding pass in the air. Great, that means five hours of Bryles talking constantly.
"Anyone wanna swop to 13 D?" Trevor asks. "Fine I guess, but is Jordan sitting in 13 E?" Isaiah jokes. Arh, I see. My man Trev is afraid to leave his girlfriend alone. "Actully yes she is. Got a problem with that?" He asks, sitting down in the seat next to Jordan. "Course not!" Isaiah quickly answers. Good choice of words little man. One tging I know about Trevor is, that he can be just as funny and joking as the day is long, but when he's in the zone, no one should say anything to annoy him. I've learned that the hard way theese past years.

"Ok I'm going in!" I say in a mocking tone, as I sit down next to Briar. "Yes sir!" She laughs, playing a long. She's a good girl, and I want Myles to have her, but I kinda think of her as my little sister, so he better watch out, and never ever try to hurt her. Cause as I said earlier, I got muscles too.

After a while of silence, the plane takes off, and now the talking starts. They sit on each side of me, talking about really random stuff, like a movie they went to see a couple weeks ago. Ha! And they say Bryles isn't real.

It has now been half an hour, and I've had enough of the third wheeling. "Ok guys, can you stop talking for two sekonds?!" I say, making them both stop immediately. "Myles get up!" I say. He gives me a confused look, before standing up, "Why?" He asks.
"We're swooping seats." I say, as I also stand up in the middle way. "Sounds good to me." He says, happily sitting down in my spot. And just as he did that, their conversation starts all over again.
God! Just get together already!
But don't worry, we're definately gonna make that happen on this tour.

Briar's POV:

"Every passenger needs to take their seatbelts back on. We might be having a bit turbulence, but it's notging to worry about." The lady annouces in the speaker.
WHAT?! Turbulence? I already hate flying, and now there's turbulence..?
Ugh I know this hole tour was a bad idea. I just wanna go home!
Or actully no, let the plane crash, then I can just die, and everything will be good!
"Don't think like that B." I hear a soft voice wisper in my ear. Oh Myles, I totally forgot he was even here. Oh no! He's gonna die to.
"What do you mean?" I stutter, not wanting to reveal, what I was thinking. "I know what you're thinking about. But there's no need to worry, tgis happens all the time. And we both know that you either wanna go home, or die. It's just your thoughts taking over your head." He says calming me much more down than I thought was possible. Yeah, I knownthat he's right, of course I don't wanna go home, or die! I love living!
A little smile creeps onto my face, but it doesn't last long, because a few sekonds later comes the first turbulence. I'M GOING TO DIE!!!
I quickly grap the armresters next to me, and dig my nails into them.
"Shh, Bri don't worry about this. It's gonna be gone soon." Myles says, placing his big hand on mine, before grapping into a toght grip, which I just make even tighter.
"Briar you need to calm down, cause this kinda hurts." He chuckles in my ear, before planing a kiss on top if my head.
"I'm sorry, I'll try." I giggle, already relaxing a bit more every sekond.
He gently begins to rub the back of my hand with his thumb.
"Thank you." I mumble, before I feel myself drift into a deep sleep.

I have the best friend ever...

Hope you're all enjoying the school year so far, and having the time of your lives💘😙

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍