Kissing booth - Bryles

Mean people made me update...

Briar's POV:

"No guys please stop!" I shout, as they all drag me onto the "stage". Ugh I don't wanna do this kissing booth. I mean duh? Who wants a stranger to kiss her..? "Come on guys just let her go?!" Myles tries too, and I give him a thankful smile, which he just returns with a little laugh. But they all keep dragging me onto the stage, where I see a little table with a headband on it. Please someone, just make me not do this. I don't want to. "Bri! It'll be much better than you think." Trevor says with a smirk. Oh come on guys! I don't wanna kiss anyone, especially not now with my crush on Myles and all that... yes you heard right, I have a crush on Myles, and I'm so scared that someone might find out.
"Briar, don't worry. We all know that you're gonna do this, so you can just as well stop fighting us." Isaiah say with a little laugh. Ugh. I hate it when they're right. But I stop fighting against them, and just let them lead me to the little table with the headband. Ok... Briar deep breaths. How bad can it be..?

"Guys we don't have to do this!" I hear Myles say, as I was just about to put on the headband. "Why would you care?" Jordan asks with a slight smirk. "Cause she obviously doesn't want to." He says, pointing his hand at me. "I don't think she's the only one who doesn't wanna do this." Trevor says, and even though I can't see him, I know exactly how he looks.
"What do you mean?" I hear Myles ask. "You don't want her to kiss anyone do ya?" Lamar asks with a little chuckle. Ok this is getting interesting. "No, got a problem with that?" Myles replies bluntly, but you can hear in his voice how nervous he is.
"Ok Myles, I got something for you. She's gonna kiss someone no matter what, so it's either some strange creep or you? It's up to you?" Trevor says, and there's quiet for a while. Oh please kiss me. I don't wanna get kissed by some creep. I wanna get kissed by Myles. But I bet that he won't choose to kiss me.

"Ok."

Ok? What's that suppose to mean?!
I suddenly hear feet really close to me, and before I even get to think, I'm grapped by the hip, and two lips softly presses themselves onto mine. Oh please! I'm just begging for this to be Myles. But how can I find out? Oh I can just search.
I slowly pull my hands up to the guys chest, where I feel a jacket. Ok Myles was wearing a jacket, he's still an option. His hair is short just like Myles, and he smells like Myles. If this isn't Myles, then I'm getting very confused...

After a few sekonds, I feel his lips slowly starting to move against mine, and his arms wrap around my back.

Short and shitty but here ya go😂

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍