When rehearsing is just tooo boring - Nochelle

We can let this be kind of a sequel to I miss you...

"Ok fine... so after the turns we do the lift- waohhs NOAH!" Richelle was about to explain, bit gets cut off by Noah lifting her up, spinning her around. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! NOAH PUT ME DOWN!" She exclaims, trying to fugjt the growing laughter inside her. "Richelle.. I'm boredd." He wines, kissing her cheek, while still spinning her around.

Richelle:
I can't believe Noah right now. We're suppose to be rehearsing for our reagionals duet! Not messing around in studio 1!

"Oh come on!" He laughs, finally making her laugh, and wrap her arms around his neck, as he keeps on messing with her.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" A sudden voice interrupts them, making them immediately let go of each other, causing Richelle to almost drop to the floor.
In the door stands a very unpleasant looking Miss. Angela, giving them some death stares.
"Uhm we were just rehearsing our duet." Noah tries, flashing a little smile, getting shot down by her still so stern eyes. "It is a very unacceptable way to behave in a professional studio, five days before reagionals." She says, slowly walking closer and closer to them, before stopping right infront of their feet. "Now if you're not gonna take this duet seriously, I can hold another audition. I bet tat I have two other dancers who would love to get it?!" She continues making them both quiet. "Now you're gonna have to clean all the mirrors in studio A, before you can go home today! Understand?" She asks, and two quiet murmers of yes can be heard. "Of you go! And I will never see this behaviour in my studio again!" With that they quickly rush out of the door, to get some cleaning stuff and a bucket.

Richelle:
I can't believe this. Noah and I have been dating for less than a week, and he has already caused me trouble. I'm starting to think that this hole dating stuff mabye wasn't such a good idea...

"Noah wait!" Richelle exclaims, grapping his arm to stop him from walking. He turns around giving her a questionable look, encouraging her to ask him what she wanted to ask him. "Are you sure about this?" He shoots her a confused look, making her sigh. "Are you sure about thiisss?" She asks again, pointing between them, yet he still doesn't quite understand. "Noah! Are you sure about this? I mean you...? Me..?" Nothing. Only a blankly confused expression. "This hole dating thing?" And finally a look of realisation fills his face. Soon getting taken over by a sad look. "Yes of course I'm sure." He says, grapping both her hands. "Richelle I'm not just gonna cause you trouble." He sighs, making her give him a look. "I mean I am, but I'm crazy about you. I've never felt like this before." Aww how cute, she thinks to herself, giving him a quick peck before they keep on walking.

"Ok how boring can this actully get?" Noah sighs after about 10 minutes, making Richelle roll her eyes and sigh. "It has now been two minutes since you said that the last time." Now it's his turn to roll his eyes, "And by the way, this is pretty much your fault." She says annoyed, rubbing the mirror with her cloth. "Well I was just trying to make our practise a little more fun." He defends trowing his hands in the air, accidentally spilling some water over Richelle. "What did you just do?" She asks slowly, looking up at him as she turns around. "Oh come on, you need to," he trows some water at her again, "cool down."
"Noah! Stop!" She exclaims, as she also trows some water at him. "Seriously come onn!" They keep on trowing water at each other for a while, just laughing and having fun, definately forgetting what they were doing.

Noah:
I'm glad Richelle decided to just let loose and just have some fun with me. I'm just hoping that Miss. Angela won't see us, cause if she does... we're gonna be in trouble.

"Warhhh NOAH! At least stand still so I can hit you." Richelle exclaims, slapping his arm. But all he does is trow his cloth at her, before picking her up, hrapping her tighs which she wrapped around his torso. Tightly.
Richelle also trows her cloth onto the floor, wrapping her arms around his neck, letting her hair fall down on his shoulder, as she reaches down making their noses touch.
They then lean in and quickly connect their lips, though Richelle pulls away again, smiling at him while she trows her head back, to get the hair out of the way. But as she leans down again, it just lands on his other shoulder, making him chuckle against her lips, as she tries again but the same happens.

At the same time the rest of A-troupe begin to walk to studio A, to gt their bags before leaving.
But they all stop in the door, as they notice the happy couple laughing and kissing over at the mirrors, covered in water and soap.
As Jacquie reaches the front of the group, to see why everyone stopped, she immediately sighs looking disgusted away. "This is just gross." She mumbles, earning a nudge in the side from Piper. "Shut up they're happy.. and cute." She defends making her sigh again.

Jacquie:
I mean first he breaks up with me. And now he's just rubbing it in my face. Like come on what kind of guy does that. And to be honest it's disgusting and unprofessional to kiss in a studio.

"Ahem." Henry coughs, making them let go of each other causing Richelle to jump onto the ground, as if the other one was electrocuted. "What are you two doing?" Finn asks with a smirky face, as they all begin to grap their bags to go home. "We were just cleaning the mirrors." Richelle explains, making them all laugh and her face to go red. "Oh yeah. You need me to teach you how to clean the mirrors?"  Kingston jokes, as they both grap their cloths again.
"We're not aloud to leave the studio, before we've cleaned all the mirrors in studio A." Noah sighs, making the others laugh and Jacquie to groan in annoyance. "Well with your way of cleaning mirrors then good luck." Davis laughs, earning a slap on her shoulder by Jacquie.

Jacquie:
I can't believe that she actully encouraged them to do what they were doing. This has to change soon...

I have a lot of small scenes I wrote for season 6, and now since I won't be posting a book, should I just make them as one shots?

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍