Nochelle duet - Nochelle

Fun fact.. this was the first one shot I ever started writing, just never felt like finishing it till now😊👇🏻

Noah and Rechelle standing and waching they other team do their duet, before they take the stage.

Noah's POV:

"I'm really nervous." Richelle says, which causes me to look at her. She really does seem nervous, and that's wierd because Richelle is never nervous. "What? But you never get nervous." After I said that she looks up at the duet on the stage. To be honest they look pretty good, but me and Richelle have been dancing forever, and we'r like best friends, so why's she so nervous?
She's silent, still not looking up at me. "Just imagine that we are rehursing, that helps a lot. I do that every time I walk on stage, and hey, it works." I say, giving her that kind of 'It's going to be ok'-look. "No, not netvous like that." She says. Ok now I'm confused, what is that suppose to mean. "I don't get it?" And I must look like one big questionmark, because when she finally looks up at me, she giggles a little. "Of course you don't." She says shaking her head. "Ok, even though I really need to know why, I think we should wait, because we'r on now." I say with a smile.
"Oh god." She wispers. I quickly give her hand a soft squize before saying, "We'r gonna do great." She looks up at me, but avoiding my eyes. "I'll like that." She says, and force a smile. "And you are going to do amazing!" I say as we walk on stage. She just gives me a smile and sighs. I wonder what's wrong. Richelle is always ready to dance, but right now she seems detracted.

As the misic starts playing, we slowly move closer to each other. And when I'm about to lift her up, she wispers something to me, "You to." then she smiles, and I lift her up in the air, and place her gently on the ground again. The dance that we are dancing is kinda like a love story. You know, two best friends, who then start to like each other, and end up falling madly inlove. It's a kinda intime dance, so it was a little wierd at first, but now I think, we pull it of pretty well.
But the wierdest thing is that it doesn't even feel wierd to be so close to her, and dance like this with her. It feel, as you might say, natural.

I still wonder what she means, because why would she be nervous if it wasn't for the dance, it's gotta be a big deal, because it really trow her of her game. Though she's still dancing amazing. No not amazing, what's the right word? Breathtaking! Yeah! That's it, she's breathtaking! I mean, her dancing is breathtaking. Yeah, that's what I meant...

It's going really well, all the moves just go smoothly, and our chemistry is great as always.
As the dance comes to an end, we  stand really close, just looking at each other. Her eyes, they are just beautiful. But there is a strange twink in them. She's just looking deeply into my eyes, and I look back at her. Why's she looking at me like that. "I told you, you were incredebble." I wisper, and give her a kiss on the cheek. Her cheeks immediately turn a bright shade of red, but she keeps on looking at me. It's as if she's looking at me with longing, which I found pretty wierd.
But then it all makes sence in my head, "Oh." I wisper, why was that the only thing that I could come up with.
After that she slowly looks away, and I can see that she's obviously sad or dissapointed. And then she slips out of my arms, and run off stage. Ups, I totally forgot that we were on stage infront of thousands of people. I can feel my cheeks heat up, it's kinda embarrising to stand all alone, because your duetpartner just ran away from you. And the worst part is, that you don't even know why.

I quickly run off stage, to be greeted by the rest of A-troupe. But some of them asks questions about what happend, and to be honest I don't really know. But I'm sure that I felt something right there, when we were staring at each other.
"Ehm, I don't have time to explain! Where did Richelle go?" I ask, stopping their questions. "That way, but do you know why she was in such a hurry?" Riley says pointing to her left. Oh no! She cried, I hate it when she cries, and especially when it's my fault.

"Richelle?!" I shout running the way Riley was pointing. It leads me to two big elevatores. Did she go up or down? And did she even used the elevatores? Mabye this is the wrong way...
But then I hear something that sounds like a fist, getting punched againt a wall. And wasn't I right. Around the corner stood the girl that I was looking for. Richelle.
I just stand still, looking at her.

"Ugh, stupid Richelle! Why do I have to be so stupid?" She half says, half sobs, knocking her fists against the wall. "Why do I have to be like that? Or actully why do he have to be like that? Why do he have to be so perfect? C'mon Richelle!" She shouts. It hurts me seeing Richelle like this, but on the other hand, I know that she's talking about me, and that makes me feel kinda happy... But why? I'm with Amanda.

Richelle's POV:

SERIOUS?! Why the heck am I feeling like this?! Noah has a girlfriend! What's wrong with me? And the worst part is that I'm pretty sure that he knows by now. I know that he isn't the sharpest tool in te shed, but that clueless he can't be.
After punching the wall for a while, I turn around and slide down it, untill I'm sitting on the floor. "I just need to forget about it." I mumble to myself, with my head in my hands.

After a few sekonds I can sense a person sitting down on the floor next to me. I'm just begging for it not to be Noah. I'm not in the mood to be regected right now. There's silent for a while, untill a voice peeps up, "Please don't." He says. Or should I say Noah says. Great, he can't see me like this. He'll proberbly like me even less. I slowly lift my head to look at him. Hesitated I meet his eyes. "What?" I wisper under my breath. What did he mean by please don't? I'm confused.
I feel like I could cry right now, but I wont! I'm still Richelle, and Richelle do not cry...

"Please don't forget about it." He says again. What? I don't get it. Why don't he want me to forget about him? I can feel his hand slowly and carefully slides over to mine, before grapping it, interwining our fingers. Huh?

I'm so inactive sorry, but I guess I'm not the only one who has stated school and stuff.. yay. Nah it's actually quite fun to have school again, it's gonna be good. (Not that any of that was interesting..;-)

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍