A kiss goodnight - Bryles

Briar's POV:

"Oh baby what's wrong?" Myles asks me, as I walk into his hotelroom with tears in my eyes. "Can I sleep here tonight?" I just ask quietly, ignoring his question. "Of course, but won't the others get suspicious?" He asks worriedly standing up on his knees in his bed, rushing over to grap both my hands in his. "No I told them I'd be here." I mumble wrapping my arms around his neck, while he wraps his around my back and lower waist, as I'm for once taller than him. "But why baby? What made you sad?" Myles asks again. He's so sweet to me, I've never felt better than when I'm with him. "I just hate it when people fight." I wisper, and he kisses my nose, yet not taking his eyes off of mine. "I know." He wispers. "Jordan and Trevor had a fight, so she came to sleep in our room, so either me or Victoria had to leave. And I of course volunteered to go sleep in here, as it would've been wierd if I slept at Trev." I explain, making him chuckle at the last part. "Yeah, I'm glad you didn't go sleep with Trevor." He mumbles, wiping my tears away, "And I'm sorry if this looks like a mess, I wasn't expecting company this late." I take a quick look around in the room. Yeah sure, there's clothes on the floor, and his drawer is a but messy, but who cares... I'm only here to sleep, and mabye get a goodnight kiss who knows.

"What're you thinking about?" Myles asks me again, after a while of silence. "You..." I smile turning to him again, to see a little smile followed by a blush creeping onto his face. "And the fact that I'm really tired." I sigh, moving my hands down to his bare chest, snuggling even further into him than I already was. "Well let's do something about that." He says with a slight smirk, before dumping onto the bed, with me on top of him.
"Come here babygirl." He wispers into my ear, as he graps the big fluffy quilt over us, before again wrapping his arms around my body, pressing me close against him.
But then just as I was about to go to sleep, I hear those three words. Those three magical words.

"I love you."

Just like that. As if it was nothing, yet everything.
I pull away slightly, to see that Myles is staring down at me.
He loves me. Myles loves me. Myles Erlick loves me. That can't be true.

"Could you say that again?" I ask quitly, looking him straight in his eyes. And then he says it again.

"I love you."

After he said that, I begin to slowly move my hand from his chest up to his neck, pulling him closer and closer, until our noses are practically touching, with our eyes still locked together.
We look at each other for a few sekonds, just breathing the same air, in and out.
Then I close my eyes, and quickly lean even closer to him, closing the gap between our lips.

Myles loves me. I love Myles. We know that. Even though I didn't tell him, he knows that I love him too.

As the sekonds pass we both kinda get the need to breath, so we pull away at the same time. Just a few inches, trying to catch our breaths again.
I still have my eyes closed and my hand on his neck, as I rest my forehead on his chin. He is so cute, and warm and fluffy.

"I love you too." I wisper, looking back up at him, to see that he still has his eyes closed but a little smile forming on his lips.

"Good night my babygirl." He wispers, digging his head onto my hair, tightening his grip on me. "Good might Mylo." I wisper back kissing his chest.

And them we both slowly drift off to sleep...