Small shots/Everydaylife... - Bryles

Just thought that I would do two small shots based on the video of Briar and Myles eating soup about a week ago😊👇🏻

And btw THANK U SO MUCH FOR 8K!😘😜😆🌍🤘🏻

Nr. 1:

Briar's POV:

Ahh, there's nothing better than waking up, with the sun shining through a window across the bed, and not to mention, waking up cuddled into the man you love.
Let's just try to pretend that I'm cold, what do I do? I cuddle further into Myles. Well I'm not cold, but I really love having him close, so what do I do? I cuddle further into Myles. And yes that's actually my solution to a lot of things, just cuddle further into Myles. He's just like a big, soft, warm and also really cuddly teddy. MY big, soft, warm and also really cuddly teddy.
As I do that, I feel his grip on me tighten. Aww what a little cutie, or technically not little but oh well. I dig my head into his chest, just enjoying the smell of him, the sound of his heartbeat and the feeling of his breath calmly breathing on the top of my head.
I slowly begin to leave soft kiss all over his chest, cause let's face it, as much as I enjoy moments like these, it's pretty lonely to be the only one up...

"You coming up here instead?" He suddenly asks with a little chuckle, and I slowly turn my head up to his face. "You like that wouldn't you?" I giggle, before slowly connecting our lips. He immediately starts kissing back, just a light pressure on my lips.
Ok can you just forget what I said earlier, cause I was clearly wrong. There's nothing better than a morning kiss from the man you love.
I feel his hand gently slide down my side, before reaching my knee, pulling it towards himself. But then suddenly I feel him squeezing my knee with two fingers, immediately making me jump back and let out a scream. Ugh, why am I so ticklely?
"Well that was my hearing." Myles mumbles, turning to lay on his back, making me laugh at him. "That's what you get for tickling your girlfriend in the middle of a kiss." I say crossing my arms over my chest. But the reaction I get, is not what I was expecting. Or actually it's Myles, of course this is his reachtion.

The first thing is a big smirk growing on his face, and then before I get to do anything, he graps me by the waist, turning onto his other side, kissing my face all over including my neck. At the same time his hands are tickling me, making me scream in between laughers. "MYLES!" I wine, trying my best to get out of his grip, which is impossible, as he's holding me so tight, and it's pretty exhausting to get tickled.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" We suddenly hear someone ask from the door to his room. Myles immediately stops tickling and kissing me, and we both turn to his mom standing in the doorway.
"We were just ehm..." Myles starts, but cuts himself off, as he has no idea of what to say. Franci then crosses her arms over her chest, softly leaning onto the doorframe with a slight smirk on her face. "Do I even wanna know what you were doing?" She sighs, making me giggle at the little blush creeping onto Myles' cheeks.
"That's what I thought." She says, giving me a wink as she walks out if the room, NOT closing the door behind her.

"We should proberbly get up too." He says, playfully slapping my but as I begin to stand up. Yeah... that's my boyfriend...
"You're dead meat Mister Erlick." I say, walking over to his dresser.
"Mister Erlick..? That's a new one." He says with a chuckle, while I find a pair of my sweatpants in his drawer. Don't ask me why, but like half of my clothes are at Myles' house. It kinda fits perfectly though, cause I'm probably here at least half of my time, other wise Myles is at my house.
"Why did you put that on?" He wines, as I walk over to him, dragging him out of bed. "Cause I don't wanna walk around half naked in front of your family." I say, standing him up. "You're right, that's just for me." He mumbles with a smirk plastered on his face. Oh boy... he's right though...

NR. 2:

Myles' POV:

"I love you." I mumble, as I trow Briar down on my bed, making her giggle and moan at the same time. "What? You don't want me to love you?" I ask jokingly, kneeling down on top of her, pinning her down towards the bed, as I start furiously kissing her neck and shoulders. She keeps on giggling, moaning and squealing as I very neatly make a pretty big hickey on her neck, making her plant her feet on my chest, pushing me away from her, so I'm now standing on my knees. "That's it! Take off your shirt!" She demands trying to sound death serious, but oh my she failed big time. But what can I do, when my girlfriend asks me to take off my shirt. I mean you just have to do that...
And in a matter of sekonds my shirt is laying on the floor, and my lips are attached to Briars. Arhhh, best feeling ever!

"Myles... we really... need... to go... down to... your family... now." She manages to moan in between kisses, making me groan as I know that she's right. We promised that we would be down for dinner about five minutes ago.

Despite our reasons not to, we keep on kissing for at least two minutes, untill we both pull apart, and I stand up dragging her with me. "Here you go babe." I mumble kissing her forehead, before reaching out for the door, but immediately getting stopped by the wrist, "You're ain't going anywhere with those lips!" She laughs, turning me around to fave her. Oh I see, thanks Briar, I'm very thankful for that.

"Hey you made it!" Tyson exclaims, as we walk into the livingroom, where we see two bowls of soup on the coffee table. "We weren't that late." Briar says, sitting down at one of them. Are we seriously gonna eat soup when it's this hot? "Oh really... nice hickey there." He jokes pocing her with his foot, making her cheeks flush red and me and my mom to laugh. "And you couldn't even get your boyfriend to take a shirt on." He says again, as I come sitting down next to her. "If you have to know, then I prefer my boyfriend without shirt." Briar says with a shrug taking a sip of her soup. "We all do." Tyson sighs making us all laugh at him. I don't get how he can still look that serious when he's joking like that. "It's just way to hot to wear a shirt today." I defend, turning around to look at him. "Is it way to hot, or are you way to hot?" My mom asks, from the other couch, making me immediately turn confused to her. Ok that's not what mothers are suppose to say to their sons...
"The last one." Briar mumbles, taking another sip of her soup. You see, she can say it, cause she's my girl, but when my mom says it it's just wierd...

After a while of silence we all turn back to the movie on the tv, untill Briar suddenly asks me, "Why can't they see those little animals?" Oh Briar, of course you don't get the movie, we just got into it, and you havn't watched it ten times like me. "Because there's like thirty ants." I answer, making her think fir a while. "Oh... they look so much smaller there." (Have no idea if this was what they were saying, but it sounded like that😂). Yeah, they actully look a lot smaller. Bit I don't know... life's confusing.

When we're all done eating, we both lay out backs against the couch behind us, and after a while I grap Briar onto my lab. We sit like that untill the movie is over, and we both fall asleep...

Just two small shots for you guys!

Which one shot so far is your fav? I'm just curious...

Keep on rocking the world out there...🤘🏻🌍