Morningjokes - Bryles

Myles' POV:

Last night I slept at Briars house, and no nothing happend. I know that, because we're both wearing clothes. Though I might only be wearing a pair of joggers, and Briar's just wearing a belly top and some pajamas, we didn't do anything that we would regret. Not that I would've regretted it...

Oh well, but the reason that I slept over at Briars house, is that her mom and sister were out for the night, and her dad is still in the hospital. But he'll come home soon, mabye even today. She was pretty down, so I thought, why not cheer my little girl up..?
And after severel kisses and cuddles, I got her to fall asleep. She was having a really hard time, because everytime she fell asleep, she would dream about her dad. But she didn't woke up crying durring the night, so I think I did a pretty good job keeping her company.

We always fall asleep in each others arms, but some how we always wake up on different sides of the bed.
I turn around, to see her laying with her back against me. The quilt was slipped down, so she had nothing over her upper body. Ups, I may have taken it while we were asleep. But that's not really my fault...
I moved myself closer to her, and wrapped my arm around her cold skin, leaving soft kisses on her neck and shoulders. I know that she love waking up like that, and I love waking her up like that, so it really is a win win situation.
I can feel her shiver at my toutch, which means that she's waking up. A little smile creeps onto her lips, making me leave even more kisses. There's nothing like her smiles.
"Morning..." I start, kissing her shoulder, "...Beautifull." I finish, digging my head into her hair. Gosh, it smells so good! It smells of Briar.
"So what do you wanna do today?" I mumble, against her hair. Since it's saturday, we can do what we want. And no one is home, so that's just even better.
She lets out a little giggle, while turning around in my grip, so our foreheads now are touching. "Hmm, I don't know..." She says, pecking my lips, begore sitting up in the bed.
"We could watch netflix..?" I suggest, not making any sign that I'm about to get up. "I guess we could do that." She says with a shrug, while she puts her hair into a messy bun. "And chill?" I suggest again, but this time with a growing smirk. She knows I'm only kidding, but it's still fun. And let's face it, it is an opportunity.
"Ugh, grow up!" She groans, playfully trowing her pillow at me, before she stands up and walks into her bathroom. Lucky for me, she doesn't close the door, so I can look at her all that I want. I love seeing her in action, like what she does every morning. Not that she needs it, she's gorgeous, with or without make up.
"Babe?" I call out, dragging the 'e', to annoy her even more. I know that she hates when people call her babe, or stuff like that. And I hardly never do it, only when I wanna annoy her. "Yes babe?" She says, also dragging the 'e', while rolling her eyes at me. Huh, someone's a bit grumpy?
"You're beautiful." I say, not taking my eyes of her. I mean how could I? Every singe thing about her is amazing. And when I told her that she was beautiful, I did not just meant by her looks. Her eyes meet mine in the mirror, and she gives me a slight smile, before it changes into a frown. "You jealouse?" She asks, continuing with her make up. Ok ok, Briar joke has just been planted, but I'm just gonna play along. "Yeah really jealouse!" I say, only a little sarcasticaly. "Aww, you wanna look like me?" She cooes. Yeah you wish! Keep dreaming Briar Anne Yoko Nolet, you might think you won this game, but you're far way over your head. "Sure, but that was not really what I meant." I smirk, but she just gives me a confused look trough the mirror. "I mean come on! You have like the hottest boyfriend ever!" I say with fake admiration. This is kinda our thing, we joke a lot around each other, and we love it like that.
She giggles a bit, walking out of the bathroom, looking way better than you would expect a person, who woke up less than five minuts ago. "I guess he's pretty hot." She says with a little smirk, coming closer to my side of the bed, before leaning down, connecting our lips. I only thought that she was gonna peck my lips, but she places her hand on my jaw, while she keeps on kissing me. I'm not complaining though, I love kissing my girlfriend. I sit up in the bed, to get a bit closer to her, but then I feel her smirk against my lips. Huh, what was that about? We keep on kissing for a good tree minuts, untill we're both standing up. She then pulls away, with a big grin on her face, and then it hit me. This was her way of getting me out of bed. Wow that girl knows me so well. "And that's how it's done!" She says, with a little laugh. I annoyed walk over to put my grey T-shirt back on. I can't believe she got me that easy. We both walk over to her bedroomdoor, but when we were about to exit the room, she suddenly stops in the door, turning around to face me. "And by the way, I was just wondering..." She begins with a slight smile plastered on her face. Oh no, nothing good ever comes out of her wondering. "How does it feel to have such a smart girlfriend?" She asks, before continuing walking out in the hallway, over to the stairs. Oh so you think I'm that easy, well you don't know what's coming at you. "Yeah, I was wondering that to, why don't you ask Devon?!" I half say half shout after her. She's quiet for a while, and all I hear is her bare feel, clasping against the wooden steps. "Not cool bro!" She shouts, making me laugh a bit to myself, before following her down inti the kitchen. Yeah, I definately got her there.