Lose and win - Bryles

Briar's POV:

I don't know what's going wrong with our relationship... Lately Myles has just seemed so distracted, and not interested in me at all. I feel like we're starting to drift apart. I actully thought he might be the one...

Ok today's the day, I have to talk to Myles about this. So that's what I'm going to do!
I knock on his door, and to my suprice his big brother Tyson opens the door for me, "Hey Briar." He says, taking out his headphones. "Hi! Is Myles home?" I ask nervously. God! Why am I this nervous? It's proberbly nothing, we can fix things right..?
"Upstairs." He says, opening the door for me to come in. "Thanks." I mumble. And with that, he runs down to the basement again, and I'm now all alone.

I hesitated walk up the stairs, thinking about what I'm gonna say. What do I say? Hey Myles I feel like you don't think about me enough... No I don't wann seem clingy.
My thoughts suddenly get interrupted as I hear some sounds. Or should I say moans rather. OH MY GOD?! Is he doung what I think he is?! Is Myles cheating on me?!
I hear a girls voice, so I don't even wanna check what's going on!
With tears streaming down my face, I rush into the basement, barging into Tysons room. "DID YOU KNOW THAT MYLES HAS A GIRL IN HIS ROOM?!" I shout, amiing him jump up from his bed. "Yeah I do, they have a project for school." He says with a shrug. "WHAT THE FUCK?! No they don't!" I shouts trough tears, "He's cheating on me! I can't belive that I ever fell inlove with him!" I cry out one more tim, before I as fast as possible leave the chocked Tyson, and this awfull house that I'm never returning to.

"Hey Victoria." I say as we decided to meet up at a bar. Just to have some fun, and celebrate that I'm single, and can do whatever I want. I still can't believe that Myles would do that, I thought he loved me. I guess not...
"Come on Bri! You don't need that jerk!" Jordan says, and call the waiter over with some drinks. "Girls, I'm not in the drinking mood." I mumble, looking down at the tabble. "Oh you always say that, but you actully are. We know you Bri!" Victoria almost shouts, so I can hear her trough the loud music. Ugh fine... I take a little sip of my drink, but immediately regret it. I really hate drinking, it's so gross.

"Let's go dancing!" Jordan exclaims, "This is my favourite song!" I sigh, placing my hands on my head. This is all to much roght now. I miss Myles... Or actully I just miss having a boyfriend...
"No you girls go, I'm just gonna go and get some fresh air." I say, and at first they argue with me, but then finally they let me go outside.

Arhhh, nothing better than fresh air when you have a huge headache. I sit down on a bench, up against the wall to the big black building.
"Is this the bench of lonely people?" I suddenly hear a male voice ask, as a middleheight figure about my age, sits down next to me. "Well not anymore." I say, taking a closer look at him.
He doesn't look like someone who's drunk, or in for a big party. He luckily looks sober, and PRETTY hot actully. He has big green eyes, and beautifull cheekbones. And what I guess is a really good shaped body.
"Ok this is getting creepy." He says with a nervous chuckle, making me snap my head away from him, and immediately blush big time. "No no! Don't worry you can look at me. I just prefer you looking at my face, not the rest." He says, giving me a cute little smile. I let out a little giggle, as I can't think of anything else to do. I look around in the dark night and the shining stars. Oh what I would give to be a star sometimes. "What did I just say?" The guy asks again, "I still prefer you looking at my face. Not the stars, i wanna see your eyes." I slowly turn my head, till my eyes meet his. Wow! This boy is gorgeous! "Hello!" He happily says, putting his hand out for me to shake it, which I gladly do. "Let me just be honest. I saw you sitting here alone, and I realky wanted someone to talk to, so I sat down. And now I really wanna know your name?" He says, making me giggle again. I already love talking with him. "Hi! I'm Briar Nolet, and I just caught my boyfriend cheating on me, so now I'm pretty down." I say making him chuckle. "What's your name?" I ask. "Myles," He says, as if he was proud of his own name, "Myles Erlick..."

Huh? You lose a Myles, you get a Myles...