Bedtime Behaviors - Bryles

Ok before u all read this I have to tell u how annoyed I am that I can't take credit for this.. it's all Didis work and it's like the cutest thing ever!!

Briar's P.O.V.

Me and Myles arrived from work. We are coreographers at CDC, so we have the same schedule.

"This day was exausting" I say sighing.

"Yep...." He says walking towards the fridge to eat something "What time is it?"

I look at my phone "6:30 PM"

"I better go get Lucy at my parents' house" he says.

"While I prepare dinner" I add.

"Ok, bye love" He says pecking my lips and getting out of the house. I start making dinner. Pasta. After putting it into the pot, I put some food to our cat. Yep, we have a cat: Honey. Its colour is honey so why not?
After 20 minutes.....

The dinner is almost ready, and it smells so good! I am a great cook, I have to admit! Suddenly, I hear someone unlocking the door, and hear a cute little voice yelling "Mummyyy!!!!!" It's my little daughter, Lucy. She throws herself into my arms. I hug her with a smile on my face. This girl just melts my heart.

"Hum... Smells good" Myles says.

Lucy pulls away, and I put her on the floor, while she asks "What's the dinner Mummy?"

"Pasta" I say.

"Yay!!! My favourite!!!"

"Mine too" Myles says, grabbing my waist and pecking my lips.

When he pulls away, I say looking into his eyes "I know"

"Do you need help with something?" He asks.

"Hum... Actually I would love if you set up the table"

"Sure Lil' B" he pulls away and tells Lucy "Come on Lucy, let's help mummy!"

"Yay!" She comes back and hugs my legs "Anything for you mummy" How on earth did I get so lucky? I have the sweetest daughter on earth, the best and the most hot yet cute and caring husband, and a perfect little life. My world. Our world. I just can't ask for more. I finish everything, and take the food to our dinning room.

"See mummy? We helped you! Are you happy?" Lucy asks excitedly. I lean down and pick her up.

"I am more than happy" and I give her a kiss on the cheek. Myles kisses her cheek as well as mine.

"And now let's eat" He says. We sit down and start eating.

"So, Lucy this Sunday we'll have mine and daddy's parents here for lunch! Do you want uncle Tyson and Kinsley to come as well?" I ask.

"YEEESSS!!!" She yells excited.

"And Abbey?" Myles asks.

"Oh she has a party with some friends and her boyfriend" I answer before drinking some water.

"Lucy, tomorrow you're gonna start your dance classes at CDC!" Myles exclaims.

"Yay!!! I'll work where mummy and daddy work!"

"Well you won't work, you'll learn how to dance!" Myles says.

After we ate, I get up to wash the dishes, but then Myles stops me "I'll do it, just go to the couch and relax B" he says hugging me aside, kissing my head and I lay my head and hand on his chest.

"Thanks M"

"You're welcome little gem"

"I only don't kiss you now because Lucy is here" I whisper on his hear.