Rejecting You - Liskook

Hi guys, so this is a one-shot written by our beloved SweetShortLuna. There is an author's note beneath so please make sure to read it. 

Make sure to drop by her profile for a follow and check her stories too. :)

Enjoy!

-----------------------

Lisa's POV

I wiped my hands on the tissue and threw it in the dustbin from a far distance. The crumbled tissue ball went in. 'GOAL,' I internally screamed.

Why the hell do I suck at basketball then? I pouted and walked out of the bathroom.

Just as I did, I saw Jeon Jungkook standing there. I bowed at him and was just about to continue walking when I felt his hand on mine. I faced him and raised my eyebrows at him.

"Can I help you sunbae?" I asked.

"Lisa-ssi have I met you before?" He asked.

Wow! He even forgot me? That hurts my ego. Wait, I don't have any ego. That hurts my heart. That I have, even though it was broken.

By him.

*Flashback*

"I like you Jungkook," I said, loud enough only for him to hear.

I searched his face for any other reaction, but he just kept staring at me.

Is that good, or is it bad?

"Well I'll be busy this week, so I'll give you an answer now." He said with a smile. And again, my lips formed a smile at his eagerness for giving me an answer.

"Truthfully, you do not even fit the average Korean standards for a girl let alone my ideal type." I felt like time stopped when he said that. I felt, blank...

Did he really say that or was it just my insecurities speaking to me again?

How could he say that to me- to anybody?

I didn't say anything to him at that time and even when he walked out of the room saying, 'I hope you heal soon'.

*End of Flashback*

"Oh, I was the girl you rejected in high school, BamBam's friend," I said, and his eyes widened in surprise.

"I...I'm sorry about that. I shouldn't have said that to you." He said but I shook my head.

"Oh, don't worry about me sunbae, I'm with BamBam now. And I'm happy you rejected me. Because I don't think you'd make even half as good as a boyfriend BamBam is." I said and smirked when I saw the anger on his face.

It was a lie.

BamBam and I were just best friends, if not siblings from different parents. But he didn't need to know that. At that moment, I was happy I lied.

"You can't talk to me like that. I'm Jeon Jungkook of BTS, your sunbae." He muttered.

"So what? I'm Lisa of BLACKPINK. And I'm older than you." I said to him.

He was about to respond when someone called my name. I turned to see my bandmates. They looked shocked, probably because I was standing next to 'The Golden Maknae'. I removed his hand from mine before my unnies see it and walked away from him, but not before bowing again.