Long Flight - TaeRose (M)

Warning: This chapter contains heavy smuts. Like,  really really heavy.

If you're underage, good gracious please skip this. I will delete comments that gave away their ages or what.

This isn't written for kids. I'm not even kidding. So please, I'm begging you to skip this.

This chapter is written by LazyAssBurrito and per instruction, dedicated to GabrielBss9, Porkchaeyoung and me?

---------------

As soon as he saw her he knew he wanted to have a taste. Her neatly tied hair in a low bun makes him wonder what she looked like when it's let down. Her luscious lips stained with a matte blood red lipstick that makes him bite his own. Her puffed cheeks blushed naturally looks so soft that he wondered how it felt to squish it. That sexy pencil skirt which is only a few inches above the knee that hugs her hips tightly, displaying off her curves. That side slit in which the teasingly showing her milky, smooth skin that radiates with the natural light of the sun as she walks, pulling her luggage behind with the rest of her fellow flight attendants.

They were all beautiful, but she was exceptional for him. She was exceptionally beautiful and somehow oozes with sex appeal.

As she watched walk passed him, he casually bites his lips locking his gaze on her hips, admiring the way she walked.

He patiently waits for his flight to be called as he rests in down in lounge area where only VIPs can enter. Arms and legs crossed, he hoped to see that attendant in his flight, in the business class.

Like luck had struck his stars, a smile crept in his lips as soon as he saw her greeting the business class passengers before him and as soon as he reached her, he eyed her nameplate.

Chaeyoung. He read her name loud in his head.

Never had he been sexually attracted to someone at first sight and she was even more beautiful upclose.

"Welcome to Korean Air." She greeted with a sweet smile required to be plastered on her face. She's been promoted to international flights for business class a month ago. She was happy but unlike economy class, this privilege class were of people who are full of themselves. She would be sometimes be hit on by perverted rich old man or rude assholes who thinks she would give in once they flashed their money.

Women are no different, some were extremely prejudiced on being in a service profession that they would be demanding things, asking stuff like they're the queens of the world, lacking politeness and manners. Some are even extremely racists. However, she have to fake a smile to these privilege assholes.

Her gaze was stolen with a certain passenger who's features isn't like any other handsome passengers. His features are unreal.

His long ash blonde fringe that slightly hides his eyes but can never hide his long lashes. His manly nose that compliments the shape of his head. And that lips, that prominent cupid's bow is nothing like she's seen before. Wearing a slightly loose shirt two buttons open showing a bit of his collar bone and hem tucked in a black dress pants. It was very casual but the way he carried the attire and matching his exquisite facial features made the look extremely appealing in the eye.

She continued to greet the passengers but her eyes were locked specifically to him and he stares back at her.

She greeted him with her same usual tone. His brow wiggled up as a response with the side smirk on his lips. Her gaze followed his as he walk towards his seat and before he could sat down, he looked back at her maintaining the side smirk.