The Most Beautiful Moment In Life - JinSoo

Writer : Tungsten716

Please do check her profile and send her some love :)

----------------------

"You're the most beautiful thing that ever happened to me."

Jin POV

January 3, 2019

I was walking through our neighborhood, holding my treasured camera. I was filming every little thing that is a beautiful moment in my eyes, even the beautiful butterflies that passes by.

I had always held this camera since my mom died, and I used it to film everything that happened in with life. It was her last birthday gift for me. She gave it to me just a few seconds before my whole family was murdered.

I still remember it as if it just happened yesterday. It'll never be forgotten, it has made me into who I am.

...

"Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday, happy birthday! Happy birthday to you!" They sang, smiles evident in their face as they held the cake in front of me.

I blew the cake, wishing for the happiness and well-being of my family. My mom gave her gift for me, then...

Bang!

A loud gunshot was heard and I just cried, holding the gift box my mom gave me. The body guard in our house carried me as he tried to save me.

He raised me like his own child.

...

I was walking through the neighborhood, filming everything around me as this girl captured my eyes. She was walking so carefree and happily, with 3 girls.

I took a picture of her, and I decided to approach her.

"Hello, I'm Kim Seokjin. Are you new here?" I was really nervous as I held out my hands at her.

"Kim Jisoo. And... yes, we just moved here." She answered.

I held my hands out, and we shook hands each other hands. "Nice to meet you." We said at each other.

"Come Jisoo unnie, let's go celebrate your birthday!" One of the girls shouted.

And... this is how it all began.

...

May 6, 2019

Jisoo and I became really close as friends. We've talked about our personal struggles. We've build a friendship that I cherish.

Today, I am attending her boyfriend, Baekhyun's surprise birthday party. I rang the doorbell at the apartment in the address she had given me.

The door opened and I was greeted by one very beautiful girl's face...

Kim Jisoo's face.

"Come in, Jin oppa!" She exclaimed at me as she pulled me into the party.

I captured the things happening in front of my eyes with my camera, hoping to treasure it all. I was mostly focused on Jisoo.

As I filmed more, my heart had hurt a lot more with the scene of seeing Jisoo with another boy.

Why am I getting hurt?

...Do I like her?

Yes you do, pabo.

I discovered my feelings for her too late... I can't cherish this friendship anymore. I'll just get hurt. I cannot bear to see her with her boyfriend, so it's a goodbye.