Consequence: The Final Part - LisKook

tanbzz heard your please so here is the final part of Confession.

By the way, I've been seeing the comments. Please refrain from forcing the writer to continue it or add an additional chapter. She was already kind enough to share her story. Don't make her lose interest in writing. Or at least be kind about it.

Additionally, I'm putting up a WARNING ⚠. You should know what it meant. :)

----

"I heard they pushed back your comeback?" My company decided to change our comeback schedule. They didn't want us to have a comeback at the same time as BTS. They need to do this because to make a comeback is always expensive. They won't to take a risk.

"It was your fault." I said jokingly, just to tease him. I know it wasn't his fault. I just love to tease him. Don't blame me. His members also did that all the time.

"You can't blame me! I'm not the one with the schedule." He was defending himself.

Jungkook is taking me home. Before he took me to my dorm as usual every time he drives me home, he took the longest route. I'm not complaining except if we had an early schedule the next day.

"I'm glad, actually." I told him. If Jungkook know our comeback concept, he is going to flip out. It's going to be so funny to see him angry but I'm not going to tell him. He can see it by himself when we got our comeback.

"Huh? Why?" He was confused. No, not gonna tell him.

"Jungkook, are you seriously going to take me home?" I asked him.

"Do you want to go home?"

"Not yet. Can we to go our spot?" I can tell that he was holding back his smile after I said that.

"Ya! Stop smiling! You looked creepy right now." I slapped his thigh.

"What? I'm not smiling." Liar. The corner of his lips was moving upward.

"You are but you're holding it back! I know where your mind is going." He gave me his grin.

"Stop grinning. You look ugly." I told him.

"You're the one that's ugly. I can't even stand looking at you." He said.

I prepared myself to hit him but I lost to him. He grabbed my hand first to put my hand on his thigh.

"Don't move." He talked to my hand while pointing at it.

"I can move it, you know." I touched him. It twitched when I touch it. It was barely a touch. I just tease him with my finger. Moving my finger through its length.

"Babe.... we're not there yet." He said it without pushing my hand away. He grabbed his steering wheel with his both hands. I can see his knuckles turned white.

"We'll be there soon." I said. I put a little pressure to my touch.

"Lisa.... I think we should wait..." He gulped. "Until we get there.."

"Baby, it's dangerous." Jungkook said. He didn't pushed my hand away but he locked his jaw. I pulled down his zipper. I pushed my hand inside his pants. He jumped when I pulled it out.

"Oh my god..." He said.

"Okay, I'll stop." I pouts. I pulled my hand away from him.

"No! No no no no no no no! Don't stop, goddamnit!" He said.

"But... you told me.. that was dangerous." I said using my aegyo voice.

"Yes. I know but you can't stop now. Please, baby.. pleaseeeee..... I'm losing my mind here." I saw the road in front of us.