Hold On - Taennie

Hi,  this is a story shared by mintykth  . Please read her note at the bottom and I hope you enjoy!

----------

Hold On 

Friday, March 16, 2018
3:07 PM

Jennie's POV 

"Oh hi there Jennie!" he exclaimed while whiping off the blood liquid dripping off his mouth with the back of his hand from the human he just devoured. 

I started trembling at his voice and words. I felt my fists tighten it's grip on the handle of a knife i'm holding. 

I still had the strength to take a step back despite my weak and trembling knees when I saw him standing up from his position, leaving the dead body to straighten his posture putting both of his hands on his front pockets and taking a very small step towards me.

"Is that a knife you got there?" he said in a cold tone that just shivered through my spine. He then took another step forward towards me as i took another step back in fear. 

He smirked at my actions and took two more steps towards me getting closer. I can just feel myself trembling more as I tighten the grip on the knife. 

"P-please d-don't." i managed to say while holding the knife and pointing it towards him, still trembling with the grip. I can already feel tears starting to form from my eyes. 

Instead of backing up, he just took another step forward that just made me take another step back away from him. 

"What now Jennie? Are you going to try kill me like everyone does?" he said cracking his voice at the end.

Even though it's hard to see him, i can still see a slight glimpse of his face with the small amount of light the poste is giving through the alleyway. 

His face stayed still but his red pupiled eyes show a lot. I can see pain and anger in him while looking at me. 

I didn't say a word i couldn't speak. Like theres something stopping me from saying the things I wanted to say to him. 

"Well," he said and took another step forward. I wanted to take another step back but instead of feeling air, i felt a wall. He smirked realizing that i don't have any more ways of escaping. "Why don't you kill and stab me with that knife now that you have the opportunity?" he said as he took another step forward. 

And that's when his words hit me. Kill you? I can't do that Taehyung. I can't do that to you. I lowered down my hand to my side and loosening the grip on the handle, i dropped the knife sounding a big clash on the cement floor. 

I lowered my head and closed my eyes, the tears that i've been stopping are now rolling down my cheeks. I can't do that. I just can't kill Taehyung. 

My breath hitched and my eyes opened when I felt breathing close to my face. I froze as I saw taehyung standing so close to me just his face inches away from me. 

His face suddenly softened seeing my state. He then cupped my cheeks with both of his hands gently and started to whipe off the the tears with his thumb but they just keep coming. 

"Jennie," he said calling my name. I love it when he calls my name. 

I looked straight into his now brown eyes. The eyes of the Taehyung I know. My boybestfriend i fell for.

"I w-will never k-kill you. I c-can't." I said almost whispering to him. His eyes started to form tears. 

"But you have to. I'm a monster." He said. And i shook my head gesturing a no to him.