Our stars / Jisoo x Taehyung

Hey, I'm Ally Yes_I_write and this is my Oneshot.

I didn't know if I should send you a file or not so I just copied it here. It's not the best thing I've written, but I like it so here it is.

....

My feet felt numb from the cold snow hugging them. The snowflakes falling on the floor got caught in my hair, covering it in a white layer that got thicker every minute more I stood there. With my eyes closed I let my body fall backwards on the soft surface coloured white for the first time this year.

I let my thoughts fly away and bring me back to all the happy memories we had together. All the late night kisses, stargazes and sweet nothings whispered in each others ears.

All the laughs we had together and the countless 'I love you's we exchanged.

Sometimes it felt so real, for a second I forgot it's all in my head. I forget that all the happy memories didn't actually happened.

And at that moments I feel so put together. I feel euphoria take over my body and warm joy waves overwhelm me.

I wish nothing but to be with him.

It's just so hard to accept the fact he will never love me the same as I do him.

It's just not meant to be.

Not in this universe.

There is no place for us here. 

I heard soft footsteps behind me and a sweet voice repeating my name over and over.

Numb tears rolled down my cheeks when I recognised the voice.

It was the same voice I hear every night in my dreams.

Every time I see him I want time to stop and leave me in that moment forever just letting his presence spin the room around.

I felt a pair of strong arms pick me up. While he carried me, I stared at his perfect face, not seeming to express any emotions.

He brought me back to my room and gave me a blanket to wrap around me.

With puffy eyes I watched Tae pour brown liquid in a mug and pushing it in my hands. The warmth spread in my arm and I started feeling them again. While I held the mug another set of tears wet my face.

"Drink the hot chocolate Jisoo."

I brought the drink closer to my mouth, taking a small sip. While I drank, the room was covered in comfortable silence. I let his eyes observe me, the butterflies in my stomach intensifying every second of him being there. I could just feel the the air getting softer and softer with every sigh he let out.  
Some time passed and he finally broke the silence with his beautiful voice.

"What were you doing, lying in the snow? You could've got sick."

"I was thinking."

"About what?"

"About you."

I saw him freeze, his face getting red.

"About. . . about me?" his voice was thick in disbelief.

"Yes. About you Taehyung." his name felt too natural, escaping my lips.

"Why?"

I sighed, looking at his questioning face. How could he be so oblivious? Does he not realise I love him? Maybe I didn't make it obvious enough.

"I was thinking about us. About what we could be."

His face fell.

"I. . ."

I held my hand up to stop him. I knew what he what about to say, I just didn't want to hear it from him. I couldn't. That would break me.

"I understand." I wanted to live in my fantasy, I didn't want his words to ruin it for me.

He nodded and stood up. Leaving the room he shoot another look at me and left.

When he was gone, I opened my walls and let the tears drown me.

I guess our stars don't match.