HOMEWRECKER - JiRose

Shared by kpopinesss - :)

-----

"Doesn't it bother you that you're a home wrecker?"

I get that question every day.

Because really, that's who I am.

A woman who broke apart the relationship of a man made to wed a perfect woman in the eyes of the public. Beauty. Of course, it varies to the eye of the beholder.

I'm a simpleton. A woman of heart and kindness broken in this world consumed by fame and wealth. I used to be loved by my own family. By people whom I grew up with. Only to lose it all because of falling in love with a big bad CEO.

And instead of him coming to save me, I was left in the dirt. Poor and broken.

After all, who'd love a girl who's hated by the world?

"Are you sure you want to withdraw all of your savings, Ms. Park?" The bank teller asked with pity in her eyes.

"Yes." I answered surely. "I'll need everything I have, please."

"There's almost 7 million dollars in here.." She looked around. "I have no jurisdiction to—"

"Please excuse my friend, I'll need to have a word with her once more."

The voice was all to familiar.

The woman who found a way to tear my life apart with a single cry.

I bowed at the bank teller before spinning on my heel and shadowing my swollen face.

"Ms. Park, let's not cause a scene."

Her voice bellowed back at me as I hurried out of the bank and away from public eye. What's worse than everyone hating you, is a fucking pity party.

"Park Chaeyoung!"

I ran so fast as soon as I felt concrete under my feet.

"Wait, Chaeyoung!"

Instead of strict stern, I heard a pleading cry. Not of pity, not of disgust or anger. She wanted help. From a poor soul like me. So why did I stop when I was the one who really needed help?

"Can we speak on neutral terms?" She asked behind me in heavy pants. "I'd like to apologize. For what I've done."

"You've done enough." I answered softly not being able to act on anger. We are after all, still in public eye.

"Please, Chaeyoung. I've made a mistake." She stepped closer, hand now resting on my shoulder. I shivered from the touch, feeling though as if I were approached by the devil. "He won't love me the way he loves you. I'm a fool for thinking he would."

"I'm flying back to New Zealand tomorrow, Seulgi." I turned around to face her with hardened eyes. My heart clenched because I wanted to feel relief. But I knew better than to even pity myself. "It's a little late for an apology."

"I'm not asking for you acceptance." She took my hands in hers, her lips trembling. "He's sick. He hasn't eaten for days and he refuses to leave his room. He won't answer to me— his parents. Even his friends."

I love Jimin.

Why?

Because the night he saved me from making a stupid mistake, I made another. Falling in love with him.

"You wanted him. You can deal with what comes with it." The words I said was probably the most vile things a human being can say to another. I was being cold and brutal. Nothing like I usually am. "Isn't this what you wanted? Me to suffer and you go have him? Well you're doing a hell of a good job at it."