Window Shopping -LisKook

This story was written by : edelweisser

Please send her some love and drop by her profile :)

-------------------------

"Lisa we've been doing this all day. I don't know how much more I can take."

Jungkook was tired. He was hungry, he was bored, and he was tired. When he had decided to treat his girlfriend to a day out, giving her the option of anywhere she had wanted, he had forgotten to exclude shopping. And he was seriously regretting it.

He was normally impartial to a bit of shopping but Lisa took it to another level. She treated it like a sport and probably burned more calories trying on different dresses than she did with her daily morning jog. She was like a kid with caffeine and right now, he was exhausted chasing after her.

Lisa murmured some form of agreement waving her hand dismissively, showing him she had no intention of stopping the day there. Jungkook ran his hands through his hair frustratedly, leaving tufts of hair sticking up at all ends.

Lisa suddenly squealed loudly, grabbing his arm, startling him. "This is it Jungkook! The new Naked palette!"

"The new what palette?"

"Naked palette! Aah!" Lisa threw a hand in the air, unable to contain her excitement. She was practically shaking and at her current state, Jungkook couldn't help but roll his eyes. Talk about an overreaction. He had given up attempting to understand the female race and had learnt that the best thing to do in any scenario was to keep his opinions to himself unless asked of course, in which case he should always provide the most positive answer that came to mind: whether one lied or not didn't matter - it was better than facing the wrath of the female species.

Lisa looked left and right cautiously as if surveying the perimeter in case someone would snatch her new beloved toy off her and gently plucked open the case, gasping with a hand to her heart.

"Oh my God. Everyone, everyone!" She said in her little made up accent.

Jungkook flicked her a look of confusion. "Whose everyone, it's just me?"

She ignored him and marvelled at the different shades displayed in front of her. Her face was a portrait of intense emotion and Jungkook wasn't too sure whether she was on the brink of a mental breakdown. Her eyes were closed and she was nodding her head, smiling to herself. She looked possessed.

"Hand!"

Her overexcited self was too loud even over the current bustling of the store as her fellow makeup enthusiasts glanced over at her. Seeing her giddy state, they seemed to understand her excitement and if anything, they were secretly jealous of her for her seemingly doting boyfriend who had actually accompanied her shopping. It was a rarity you see, especially when the said boyfriend could be seen (unwillingly) offering a hand for her to use as a tester. Jungkook had grown accustomed to her using him like a guinea pig throughout the day because if it meant speeding this shopping process up a bit more, he was fine with sacrificing his body for her to play with her makeup.

Lisa began swatching different colours on the back of his hand, gasping every time she applied a new one. The light caress of her fingers made his hand tingle and if it weren't for the fact that he really didn't want to be where he was, he would have revelled in her light touch more. But no, he was still irritated and her bright swatches were beginning to burn his skin as she attempted to 'blend' the eyeshadow.

Over the course of the day, from the many stores they had visited, Jungkook's hand was now a multitude of colours that reflected every colour but the actual colour of his skin. The layering of eyeshadows, lipsticks, highlighters and blushes were beginning to make his hand look like an experiment gone wrong and if Lisa could just give him a second to wipe it off, he would have happily done so. But the rate at which she was moving was too fast for him to even ask for a tissue.