MY ANGEL | Suho and Jisoo

A request made by HoeOfBlackpink and was written by vjjkjr. Please send her some love :)

----------------------------

Suho

Being a third wheel is something many people hates or am I lying? Anyways I'm being a third wheel just now, and believe me now I regret doing it to my members before.

And it's getting better, I'm not only the third wheel of one couple...

I'm surrounded by three couples, do you believe it? THREE!

On a worst scenario if someone watches this scene, they'll probably think "This dude is surely a lonely guy" "Poor guy! He needs a girlfriend!"

Let me tell I have a beautiful girlfriend, she's just overwhelming gorgeous...I might say I'm a lucky bastard.

Her name? Kim Ji Soo

And yes, I'm talking about the BlackPink visual member. Well, all of them are visuals but my Jisoo is an angel. My memories of our first meeting, our first date, our first kiss...damn our first kiss are still there and I might never forget it until I get old. She's just perfect, sweet, caring and at the same time a crazy girl that never fails to make me laugh whenever I'm tired of everything at the company. She's with me every time I need her...

Except for now...

We are at the SBS Gayo Daeyeon, and I'm at EXO's dressing room. Supposedly the members and I were going to get ready until the whole event starts but my girlfriend's members came here surprisingly.

And that's how I end up here....

On my left, what Jisoo and I called the cute couple Chanyeol and Rosé. Neither of them have already make an official statement about their relationship but they are so sweet to each other that makes me cringe everytime I see them.

At my right, I got the unusual couple. Kyungsoo and Lisa, when Kyungsoo told me that he and Lisa started dating with my angel we almost choke. I mean Kyungsoo can be unexpressive and Lisa....she's really happy virus but still they compliment each other.

Right now they are currently laughing non stop, maybe because of the sudden accident Kai had with his shirt thanks to the bottle of water of Baekhyun.

And last but not least, the forgetful couple conformed by Jennie Kim and my member Chen. Jisoo put that name on them since whenever they are together the whole world around them disappears like if it's only them and for some reason all of us hate that fact. Anyways, when they came to our dressing room, I immediately asked about Jisoo. But the only response I got was "She's busy".

"My Ppoong,why aren't you here?" I muttered sadly as my eyes capture the members suddenly running to the door. "What happened? Is Jisoo okay?"

"She's okay oppa, is just we are late for our stage" Rosé answered me sweetly.

I just nodded in response while looking down. A couple of minutes later, Kai entered the room running making signs with his hands like if he was trying to say something.

"What the hell? Can't you just talk?" Baekhyun growled annoyed.

"S...so Hot...stage...Blackpink" he stuttered while gaining his breath.

My eyes widen and without thinking twice I grabbed the remote control, finding the performance just in time. The whole stage was red and a sound of a siren was invading, for some reason my whole heart started beating fast and I felt myself weak when I heard...

"BlackPink in your area..."

My jaw literally dropped at the sight of her....my Jisoo she was dressing beautifully and with her bangs she was looking absolutely stunning. During the whole performance, my eyes were locked at the screen and I bet whatever that I almost got a heart attack. After they finished performing, I went out of our dressing room expecting to receive Jisoo from the stage. But something caught by back off guard when the members were getting down, she immediately run into no other that Got7's member Jinyoung arms hugging him tightly.

My hand formed into a fist when he received her happily, she was mine and nobody was going to touch her or hug her if it wasn't me or her members. I came forward and touch Jinyoung's shoulder slightly while smiling, she looked at me surprisingly and smiled. He imitate her when he saw me but instead of greeting, my hand went straight to his face.

"Suho! What are you doing?" she asked me while kneeling right beside on Jinyoung.

He growled in pain "Why did you punch me?"

"Just an advertise for you to not get close with my girl to much" I smiled at him.

"Are you serious?" she looked at me frowning "Don't you remember he's my MC partner? I can't believe this, go to our dressing room. I'll catch you in second after I deliver Jinyoung on his dressing room" she muttered madly.

"But I..."

"Nothing JungMyeon, get back. I'll talk to you later"

I just stood froze on my spot while watching how she grab him and lose themselves on the staff member. I looked down ashamed maybe I went a little of the tangent, but can't she understand me...I just don't want to lose her.

I knocked the door of BlackPink's dressing room continously without getting a response, I let out a defeat sigh and decide to turn back at mine.

M"I told them to leave for us to talk alone" I heard from back, it was Jisoo.

She grab the door and opened it while I went inside silently, it was an awkward silence she just grab a blanket putting it around her waist while expecting an answer from me.

"I'm sorry Jichu..." I said softly.

"How many times I have tell you this?" She looked at me sadly "Jungjung I told you I'll never leave you... or cheated on you"

"I..."

"Don't you trust me?" Her voice cracked "I have clarify you million times I love you more than anything. Wanna know why I hug him? Because he is my friend, and we are almost not going to work together anymore"

"Ppoong..."

"JungMyeon if you don't trust me enough, why are you dating me then? Am I not enough trustful? Haven't I show you how much I love you?"

Her face looked down and I saw little tears approximating on her eyes. I cupped her cheeks making her look at me.

"Is not that Jichu, but haven't you look how incredibly gorgeous you are? I'm a lucky bastard to have you! I'm just....I'm just scare you find someone else better than me and leave me..."

"That won't happen, because nobody is better than my Jungjung" she smiled at me.

I smiled back as I attack her lips sweetly. My life wouldn't be complete without her.

"I love you babe" she muttered between kisses.

"Me too my angel..."