All of me - YoonRose

Hi, this story was written by one of our in-house writer vjjkjr.

This scenario was requested by MONSTA_BTS. I hope you like it and please don't forget to send some love to our beautiful writer. :)

Enjoy!

For other requests, please make sure to send a DM and not comment on the chapter. 

------------------

Chaeyoung POV

His eyes are like two beautiful dark oceans that I'll never get tired of looking at them...

His black hair is like the softest thing I would love to touch every single day...

Can we talk about his smile? God, his smile is so precious that one day I will die because of it...

Once again I found myself looking at my best friend Min Yoongi.

How can someone made you fall like that? And especially when you have known him like all your life?

Yes, you heard right, the guy I was describing seconds ago is my childhood friend.

We grew together since we are neighbors and that our moms are best friends. I saw how he lost his first tooth, his first basketball game, the first time his voice cracked, and even with whom he lost his virginity.

I have been at every stage of his life just as he has been on mine.

But there is a detail about my life that he doesn't know. It is the fact that I have been in love with him ever since I knew the word 'love' exists.

"But why haven't you told him?" My friend Jisoo has always asked me that.

I wanted to. But then, he has told me indirectly that I'm like a sister to him...and for me, that's pretty sad.

"Chaeng, you're being too obvious again," Jisoo said.

I turned my head to her pouting "I can't help it Jichu, he's just too much"

"Then if he's too much why you don't tell him what you feel"

I sighed "Because he doesn't see me in that way"

"Well if you continue like that baby, that girl will make you lose him"

I turned my head to his direction finding my second problem...

Jennie Kim.

She came to our school a month ago, and immediately many people were around her because of her amazing beauty. Obviously, my best friend wasn't blind and he was also amazed by her.

There shouldn't be any problem with that, but the girl seemed to be interested in him as well.

And I noticed how little by little, she started getting into his life pushing me out. And I didn't like it at all. I even remembered the last thing she did to me...

Flashback

I was sitting on the bench I always seat to cheer Yoongi on the basketball game. The whole game was full of emotion and tension, my best friend was doing his best and I was happy for him.

When the game ended, I quickly went down to give him my congratulations hug but the only thing I found was Jennie clinging to Yoongi, who was smiling at her like if she was the most precious thing on the world.

It hurts.

I felt how someone bumped into me it was one of Yoongi's teammates...Jimin.

"Hey Chae!" he smiled