Pleasure Assistant - TaeRose

Anonymous writer :)

Author's Note:

|WARNING| This one shot contained mature stuffs, heavy smuts explicit scenes, contain kinks (like seriously, there is, I'm not even joking).

This was not meant for the underage so please, skip this if you're underage and have a clean mind.

~~

Rosé's POV:

Before I start, let me clarify something first. I'm engaged to my boss.

I'm Rosé, just a normal girl that's working inside a 60 stories building, owned by the one of the successful CEO in the country. And by working, I meant being my boss's personal assistant.

Right about my boss here, I got engaged with him, and no, it's not forced. Mostly, if not, all the employees emitted fear at the presence of him. The cold aura he's pouring out, the deathly glares he makes when he walked around the building, the strictness in doing his job, maybe that's why he's able to push this company to the very top.

That everyone was just a shade of him that he showed to his employees

But when I'm around, or when it's just the two of us, he's a complete opposite of what the employees portrayed him. He smiles a lot, even make lame jokes that I found hilarious, treated me with kisses and hugs. Which is why it doesn't bother me when the staffs complained a lot because, the only time he's being all sweets and cuddly was outside of work and not during the day shift.

And that is the shade that is meant for me and me only. His lovable side which I adore and love myself.

What people don't know is that...

He has another shade that only I could see...

A shade, so dark that it's becoming addicting the more I see and feel it...

Kim Taehyung, that's his name... and I'm his Pleasure Assistant.

~~

Right now I'm just wondering around the office as he doesn't give me any work to do... which was quite surprising considering the fact that in this office, you don't look for works to do, works are looking for you instead.

Well to be honest it does feel nice for once, when you don't have any loads of paper stacking up on top of your desk and tons of paperwork to do and lots of meeting to attend to.

"Hey Rosie!" I heard my co-worker Lisa that I used to work with before getting promoted to personal assistant. "Hey there Liz! Going somewhere?" I asked as she's holding a few files on her arm and a cup of coffee on her other hand. "Yeah... The new project is still undergoing major meetings and that my girl will be the death of me if I didn't do my job properly" She let out a light sigh.

"Dear, now I feel guilty for leaving you here alone..." I pursed and pouted my lips and she just let out a light laugh. "Girl, getting promoted here is the best thing any employee ever want, you got promoted because you deserved it. Besides..." She leaned in closer to whisper something to me. "I'm sure the boss is very lucky to have you as his Personal Assistant if you know what I mean" She whispered as a sly smirk formed on her lips while she playfully nudged my shoulder.

"Oh stop it you" I smacked her shoulder lightly as I let out a light laugh. "Alright off you go, or you're going to be late" I told her and she just nodded before she walked away.

~~

Now alone again, I just walk forward, while greeting some employees that greeted, smile to those who smiled at me and wave to those who waved. Until a familiar face greeted me at the side.