Forbidden Love JiRosé

Hi, we have another story shared to us by Tungsten716  . Please do check her profile and send love over her account. She have stories posted. :) Also, an author's note was added below.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Rosé POV

Chaeyoung felt rays of sun hitting her face through the window. "Good morning~!", she said with a very joyful tone. "Ahhhh. First day of school. I am so excited to go and see my the BLACKPINK Squad." Chaeyoung thought, feeling really anticipated for this new school year. She got up, feeling ever so energized and ready to start a tiring day.

She pampered herself preparing to her comeback to their university. She went to the dining room, searching for her mom so they can eat together, but her mom was no where to be found. "How would it be if mom has time for me, and dad didn't die. Maybe I won't feel like I'm lacking something with myself, which is probably love.", she sighed after thinking to herself. She just ate the breakfast prepared by their maid and then drove to her school.

When she arrived to school, she got off her car. She saw Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa in their usual meet-up place. "Yeongann!", Jisoo greeted Chaeyoung. "Eehee! There's Chaeng unnie now. We've been waiting forever.", Lisa said. "Aigoo... We might be late for our class.", Jennie said, a little bit annoyed.

As she walk down the hallway with her friends: Jisoo, Jennie, and Lisa, she felt many girls adoring her look, and boys checking her out. She is the campus sweetheart, after all.

She felt someone staring at her...

Is it Jimin? As in Jimin, the player? No way...

She would never want the biggest player in their school to notice her...

She won't want to fall in love, and be played...

Jimin POV

*beep* *beep* *beep*

I just hate the sound of alarm clocks. They disturb you from your deep sleep. Another bad morning for me, just like any mornings I always have at this house. I hope they just hadn't divorced.

I just arrived to the university I am attending. I went to the lockers with my squad, the BangTan Boys. I saw Jin by his locker, his eyes glued to his phone. I glanced at the screen and saw him stalking someone on Instagram.

I asked, "Jin hyung, what are you doing? Are you stalking someone on Instagram?"

"What! I'm not stalking my girlfriend!", he defensively said.

Wait, I didn't say anything about a girlfriend. Haha! Cat got your tongue. No wonder he sometimes acts weird. So, I retorted.

"Jin hyung, I didn't say anything about a girlfriend..." Jin hyung just blushed. I think he turned into a tomato. He literally looks like someone painted his face red.

All the other BangTan members shouted about Jin having a girlfriend. Call them late reactioners.

Jin hyung stopped them, and quieted them down. He pointed to her girlfriend - who is very beautiful, by the way. She was walking with three other girls. Aha! They're the BLACKPINK Squad, but from all of them, I seem to notice her, the campus sweetheart, I think so. Her beauty is breathtaking.

I think... I think I like her.

===flashforward

Third Person:

Jimin courted Rosé, with the help of the JinSoo couple. He also threw his past self away, who was a big player. He changed for the better version he can be. He developed feelings for her, and as time goes by, they both felt something they both were lacking. Love. The love each other so very much.

They had gone to places, such as amusement parks, concerts, and fancy restaurants. They felt comfortable around each other. They felt true love through one another. They filled the missing part in each other's heart. It was love, true love, but true love doesn't go easy, there are obstacles they'd have to face.

===six months later

It has been six months since they have been dating. Although, their families do not know since they aren't really close with them. They have already gone official, and they were entitled as the "campus couple", the most famous couple in their school. There were rumors all around the school involving them and they did have small arguments in their relationship. They were inseperable, but, one day, they received a heartbreaking news...

It had already been a year since Chaey's mom had been engaged to Jimin's father. It was a very shocking news. It wasn't only the fact that they will become stepbrothers/sisters, but also the fact that this was kept away from them. They cannot accept the fact that they can't continue to love each other. Their heart was broken yet again.

Rosé POV

I never wanted to leave Jimin.

But, I guess this is goodbye...

For now...

We will fight for our love...

When time comes...

For the mean time, we have a forbidden love.

Jimin POV

I never wanted to leave Chaeyoung.

But, I guess this is goodbye...

For now...

We will fight for our love...

When time comes...

For the mean time, we have a forbidden love.

----------------------------------------

Author's note:

Tungsten716

Yeongann!

This is a shorter version of my book, Forbidden Love_JiRosé. This story also has a sad ending rather than a happy ending which I'll write for my book. Please support me! So, let's get started and enjoy.

Also, please support me and visit my profile. Yeongann!