I'm Back - TaeRose

Writer : Anon

-------------------------------

Park Chaeyoung's POV

'I like you very vey very much.. no. I think I love you now.' one of my not so handsome admirer murmured then handed me a bouquet of flowers and bunch of chocolates.

'Are you fucking kidding me? You know i'm on a strict diet right? Why give me these??' I shouted, annoyed. Very.

'Since when did you get into that diet-thingy?' He whispered, but enough for me to hear.

'What??'

I rolled my eyes then handed the chocolates to Lisa, a friend of mine. She eats a lot, lucky her she doesn't get fat.

'Oh, thank you Rosé. These are my favorite chocolates, oh my gosh!!' She shouted excitingly. I smiled, a fake smile. And then rolled my eyes.

Then my eyes turned to look at the guy infront of me. By the look of his eyes I can tell that.. He's really into me. Am I right? Like why would he do these if not?? Ugh

Anyways..

I continued to look at him. Scanning all of his features.

Well comparing to my ideal type of man.. he could possibly pass. Not too far, and not too near. Maybe, the center? Lol

'So you're gonna ditch him again?' Lisa said, while sucking the chocolates on her fingers. Gross.

I nodded.

I don't want to get involve to a relationship again. Not again. Never.

Well, my fear of relationshits happened a long time ago. Exactly 1 year now. There's this guy, named fucking Taehyung. A college student.

We were fine. Like from 1 to 10, how good we are when we're in a realationshit. 10 as the highest.

I'd say we're on 100. Like we fucking look good together back then.

Not until the asshole finally graduated. Believe me or not, he just fucking left me, without words. Or even signs.

Because like what I said, we're so fucking dang fine!

He fucking left me like nothing came along between us.

Well, i'm not that famous back then. Since i'm too addicted to school. Like i'm busy everytime.

Maybe I was a nerd back then.

A gorgeous one. Well, I'm so into school back then. I didn't even care about my appearance.

But not until I got into college.

I learned how to clean myself up. Thanks to the people behind my back. Lisa, Jennie, and Jisoo.. they're my friends. My real friends.

'What's your name?' I said raising my left eyebrow.

'I'm.. well.. i'm Taehyung. Don't you really recognized your boyfriend?' He said removing his makeup, and all of his shits.

I'm.. in shock.

'Thank you girls!' the fuckboy said, winking at my friends.

And then my friends left. Just like that. Ugh what is it now, asshole?

'So.. by any chance.. You really don't recognized me?' He said, happily.

'Well then, my plan is a succe--'

'What do you want from me, fucking asshole?' I said cutting his words.

I'm not into this shits.

'Spill!' I said, annoyed and sobbing at the same time. My tears..

It just spilled out of my fucking eyes.

'You.. you didn't change after all. You still cry for me.' He said, cracking his manly damn deep voice.

'Are you fucking happy? It's because of you, damn asshole.' I said pointing my words to him. Beating his chest really hard.

'I am. I'm a fucking asshole Chaeng. I left you hanging. Without a word. And i'm really sorry for that.'

By those powerful words, I continued from sobbing. A different one. I'm letting out a hard one.

He held my hands. A reason for my heart to beat the fuck out fast.

'Mian.. I'm such a stupid boyfriend. I'm very sorry. I did that because I want to protect you.'

'From what? Taehyung.. it's been a year. You didn't know how I suff—'

That's it. I lost.

I was cutted off by a goddamn kiss.

Tears continued escaping from my eyes. By his kisses, all of our good memories came back in a flashback.

How he courted me. How he escorted me everyday, 24/7. How he hugs and cuddles me everyday. How he caressed me when I feel down.

And how..

How we used to love each other.

It all just fucking came back.

I'm such in a deep shit right now. I don't know where to believe. I only know that..

I loved him.

Oh no.

I love him.

So much.

'Erin.. remember her? She blockmailed me to kill you if I don't break our relationship. I don't want to end our relationship, Chaeng. I don't want us to end. So I made up a decision to leave you without a word. She's a psycho, Chaeng. I'd rather die not seeing you for a year than not seeing you all of my damn life.'

My tears are dropping so hard and I can't even stop them. I swear his story scared the whole shit out of me. That prick, Erin. I'll kill her someday. Fuck her. No i'm not serious.. I suck at that.

I hugged my boyfriend so tight. Like there's no fucking tomorrow. I missed him, so shut the fuck up.

'I'm sorry. I love you that damn much bitch.'

He cursed making me laugh.

'Where's Erin now?' I asked.

'Well, she's now pregnant..

with Park Jimin.'

'How come? You said she's a psycho?' I asked looking for answers.

'Well, i'm just joking.. You really thought Erin's a psycho?' He said, laughing.

'It's not fucking funny, Kim Taehyung.' I said, irritated.

'I know, I know Mrs. Kim..'

Mrs. Kim

Mrs. Kim

Mrs. Kim

Mrs. Kim

Mrs. Kim

fuck what?

'I am NOT a KIM, Mr. Kim.'

'Guess what? You will be now..' he said getting down on his knees while getting something on his pocket.

It's a fucking..

ring.