March 28th, 2018 - JiRose

Written by: tanbzz

Yoon: This is beautiful, with slight mature parts but yeah...

Please read A/N below.

--------------------------------------

Jimin's POV

We just had a photoshot for next month's magazine. We were on the way to our car on the parking lot that was when I heard the news. If I can throw my new phone at the wall, I will. I just bought this phone two weeks ago. I don't fucking care if my members scolded me because she made me throw my phone again.

The thing was she crossed the line. I was fuming. I swear my head was going to explode. She was looking for a trouble.

"Jimin, where are you going after this?" Hoseok Hyung asked me.

"Hyung, can you drop me off somewhere?" I told him when we were getting inside the car. He went to the driver's seat. I went to the passenger's side beside him. Our manager went to the backseat.

"Where are you going?" Hoseok Hyung was driving our rent car in our Japan trip this time. Our company usually rents cars for Japan's schedules but because it was only Hoseok Hyung and me this time, we only need a car.

I gave him the address. He knows that I was going there to see her because they used the same hotel every time they went to Tokyo. From Hoseok Hyung's face, I know he didn't want me to go there.

"Jimin, what are you going to do? Don't be stupid." Hoseok Hyung know everything about me and her. He is my roommate anyway. We talked a lot.

"I just need to talk to her." I told him without explaining my situation.

"From what I see right now, you're not only going to talk. You're angry. Stupidly angry. What happened?" Our manager asked me.

"I'll let you know after I talked to her." I refused to tell him the truth. I can either more angry or calm down after I talked about it.

"Park Jimin, can we trust you to not do anything stupid? I still have to meet a choreographer so I need our manager. But you... you're not going to our schedule but you're going to use your free time. We're supposed to drop you in our hotel right now." Hoseok hyung asked me.

"You can trust me, Hyung." I looked outside the window. We're almost there.

"She is not yours anymore, Jimin. You should let her go." Hoseok hyung told me.

"I know." We're at the lobby hotel. I opened the car door to go outside.

"You have a girlfriend, Jimin." Hoseok Hyung reminds me.

"I know." I went out of the car. I went inside the hotel. Talked to the receptionist. They always used fake name. Their fake names are always the same. I lied a little bit. Five minutes later, I got her room number. I went inside the elevator, used a card that the receptionist gave me to go to her floor. Knocked on her door. She opened the door.

"Jimin, what are you doing here?" She was wearing a robe. My guess was she took a shower.

"I'm so angry with you. I don't know what to say anymore." I pushed her gently to the side so I can go inside her room.

***

Chaeyoung's POV

We just got back from our schedule and we need to go to Yokohama for next schedule. Right about now. But I couldn't find my phone everywhere.

"Chaeyoung, we need to go." My manager said.

"I know, unnie. What should I do? Where is my phone?" I was still looking anywhere. I went through my suitcase once again.