Fake Love - Min Yoongi

Written by: StuckOnYoonGi

Please check her author's note below.
----------

"Love hurts, sometimes a bit too much."

***

It's the first day of class and I know I look like a total idiot fidgeting in my place as I wait for the bus to arrive.

It has been months since I last stood here in the same bus stop. But that was not the reason why I am looking like a complete weirdo about to poop on her pants.

It was because of the small percentage that I might see the great and asshole of an ex boyfriend:Min.Yoon.Gi.

I know he lives around here. And I woke up way too early to go to class just so I would not bump into him.

I knew he was not a morning person so there's a small chance that we'd see each other here in the bus stop at six in the morning.

Even so, I am still anxious.

I looked around not wanting to be caught off guard. You know, just in case.

Honestly, it's not really a problem to me. I don't really care if I see him or if I bump into him. After all I am not the one who should feel any guilt or what.

It's not my fault that he and his friends has some kind of messed up way of 'having fun' and a beyond funny pranks.

They are just all sick in their stomach in one way or another.

We broke up just when I was really head over heels with him.

I love him to the point that I swayed my routine just to attend on his need. I ditched my whole class just to stay on his apartment and be with him because he said he was lonely. I even went a little off when I tried a few hits of cigarette because I want to impress him, that I am not stiff. I even wore high heels even if it was not my thing because he said I might look good with! And the stupid list goes on.

I mean, I turned a blind eye. Trusted him despite the rumors. Was loyal to him. Tend to his needs. Really. I looked like a girl ready to do eveything for him.

Hell, I was ready to give my V-Card to him if he was keen to ask.

Good thing Jimin saved me. Just in time.

It hurts like hell. Really. I think it goes that way every time you bid goodbye to someone you hold dearly.

I never knew him. Never did I know someone like him existed nor attended the same uni as me. I was not really the type of person to mingle or to care outside my course.

I had little crushes in the campus but they were all just petty infatuations. And almost all of them are either dumb or playboys or fuckboys.

But since he was introduced to me, I have always admired him. Despite his badboy image, I saw his soft side. He might be a dick most of the times but behind those, the sweet gummy smile says he is not all the time a pain in the ass.

Ever since, I looked at him from afar. I never watched his basketball games but I see to it that I knew if he did good or his team won.

He has the looks and he is smart and I really love his I-don't-give-two-flying-fucks attitude.

He is stubborn and hard-headed but he is always, as in always, reasonable.

Well, he used to be.

But I just knew that he will never have the hots for me.

He is a dreamy guy and I could only hope he looks at my direction.

I mean, he was the cool guy, the one that everyone loves despite his badboy image.