Meaningful Kiss - TaeRose

Writer: Anon

---------------

|WARNING| This one-shot contained heavy smuts, explicit scenes and more heavy smuts. Don't ready this if you're clean minded, good gracious or underage. You've been warned...

------
Rosé's POV:

"Alright Rosé, it's pretty simple, all you have to do is pose in front of the camera like we instructed you to and it's all good. And don't worry, just relax and have fun while you're at it" The director said with a smile and I just nodded my head in agreement.

Selected as the new model for Maxim Korea's February release sure was a new challenge for me.

After auditioning for a spot in the magazine photoshoot, my time has come and I'll make sure every pictures and every shot of me that they took will be worth it.

The stylist brought me to the changing room. Dresses filled the room along with bras and panties displayed beautifully for the stylist to choose for me.

"Alright we're informed that the theme for your photoshoot will be with night robes." The stylist said and I nodded my head while humming.

"So three different sets of photoshoot, three different outfit, I'll let you choose two for yourself." She said and I gasped in excitement.

"Really? Well okay then" I scanned through the undergarments in excitement and my eyes landed on a navy blue lingerie, laced. "I like this one" I said as I hold the fabrics up before the stylist held it in her hands.

"Okay another one?" She said and after thinking through, I picked another lace lingerie, this time it's black with white patterns.

Then the stylist picked the last one for me, a pink lingerie which was also quite nice in my opinion.

She then brought me to the fitting room as she handed me the pink one first and asked me to get change and so I did.

I stared at my reflection on the full sized mirror and I swore if guys don't get hard down their crotch... I won't do this kind of thing again... I'm just joking.

After I exited the room, the stylist quickly draped a silk robe around my body, covering it completely. Then we proceed in getting my hair and my makeup done.

I liked how they're doing with my hair and makeup; they didn't make me look like a cheap woman nor they didn't make me look slutty. I looked like those who looked innocent but can be deadly seductive. I'm praising myself too much...

~~

I've been briefed about the first set of photoshoot so without any more questions I walked to the photoshoot set where a queen sized bed was placed. I was instructed to lay down and pose as intimately as I could manage.

The stylist loosened the rope around the silk robe wrapped around my body and she exposed the pink bra I'm wearing inside before gesturing me to lay down.

I knew Maxim's photoshoot was mostly like this so I just lay down and posed confidently in front of the camera. The stylist told me to show more of my chest area so I laid on my side as I stared at the camera in front of me while expressing my face like an innocent girl.

Pose after pose, the first set was done and I'm quite satisfied when I looked at the set of pictures they took. Without wasting any time, I'm heading back to the dressing room and changed into the black lingerie next and the second photoshoot began with a bit chicer vibe in it.

This second set seemed to be bolder as the photos taken was mostly me showing much more skin as they told me to pose intimately.

As I was walking to my dressing room to change for my last photoshoot set, I noticed someone just exited the room across my dressing room. A male, a blonde male, dressed in silk robe, probably the same as what I'm wearing at that moment except the color's different.