is this the part? - JiRose

kpopinesss is feeding us too much. Please make sure to send her some love. it took me two days to post this because I always tend to stop myself from keeping her stories to myself. hahaha

--------------------------------------------------------------

a/n : one of my favorite one shots I've ever written.

--------------------------------------------------------------

It was a late night coming up with new routines in the studio. I was a dance instructor in a very successful studio and I had a lot of classes to keep up with. I sometimes choreographed for big and small music companies so it was a very busy life.. Too much for love, too much for vacation, too much for family and friends. I can't even remember the last time I had a night out with friends. I only had one closest friend who lived with me so that was the only chance I got.

I was getting ready to go home, taking the time to have a break on one the couches in the studio room. I was texting Lisa that I was on my way home when I heard loud slow r&b music coming from outside. I swore I was the last one in the building. It was two in the morning. I curiously tied my eyebrows together following the sound cautiously.

I approached the last door in the hall and peered through the clear glass. A sweaty, masculine figure came in view dancing effortlessly to the music. I couldn't make out his face through the mirror but his backside was very attractive anyway. I watched him as he danced, and it lured me in some kind of dangerous way. He looked so peaceful and careful. His arms moved in perfect sync as his body and I've never been more attracted to a person than right now. I didn't even realize I was mindlessly gawking until he stopped and looked my way through the mirror.

I gasped in shock, turning my body and pressing it against the wall beside the glass door.

Did he see me?

I shut my eyes in frustration with my ignorance and smacked my forehead multiple times. The door to his room opened and I instantly bowed in a 90 degree angle holding it not looking up at him. I stared at his feet and I just cursed myself internally for how embarrassing this must've been for me in his eyes.

"Is my music too loud?" His voice was even sweet and attractive. What was it about him, I thought. "I'm sorry, I can turn it down."

I shook my head at him standing upright. I was now faced with the most handsome guy I've ever laid eyes on. Okay. I was dreaming. This has to be a dream. I can't possibly have met a person this perfect in real life. Right?

I didn't say anything because of my sudden thought of him being a dream so I poked at his chest.

Oh dear god he's real.

Your eyes widened and you pulled your hand away immediately. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to touch you, I swear."

He raised an eyebrow at you running his hand through his silky straight hair.

Oh lord, he's a god. He's a living epitome of a god.

"Do I know you?"

You cleared your throat and laughed awkwardly. "Ha?"

His lip curled in a slow manner and his chest heaved when he chuckled. You just stood there, your lips pressed together and your jaw clenched, feeling so stupid right now.

"You work here right?" He asked, his lips straightening. "You must be the janitor."

"Janitor?"

Do I look like a janitor to you— I wanted to say it out loud but I didn't want to be rude.

"You aren't?" His face panned. "Shit, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude."