I hate to love him - Yoonnie

Hi All,

Our next One-shot was shared by our lovely writer kpopinesss

If you haven't checked her other books, I recommend you do now. Dark Obsession is one of my favorite story and now she's got a new one which is also a Yoonnie story :)

Please drop by her board and give your feedback - a follow would be amazing too.  🐾

-------------------------------------------------

Jennie's POV

It was late, probably around midnight and I was still up studying for an exam. I was already feeling a little tired now but managed to stay up thanks to a cup of coffee. About ten minutes passed by and yet I was still busy reading the same page.

I was startled when I suddenly heard my window being lifted up. I whipped my head around standing up when I saw a man in black enter my room. I grabbed the closest thing I had on my desk aiming for his head when he abruptly dropped to the floor holding his abdomen.

I breathed harshly slowly making my way towards him when I realized he's been badly wounded. I was cautious with my steps carefully inching towards him lifting up his hood.

I was shocked to see that it was not only a guy who went to my school but the infamous bad boy Min Yoongi.

His face was covered in blood as well as his hands. He was wincing at the pain and I could only stand there completely stunned.

"Are you just gonna stand there or are you gonna help me?"

I dropped the weapon in my hands and quickly got the first aid kit in my bathroom medicine cabinet. I carefully helped him to my bed sitting him upright at the corner. I tended to the most painful wound I can see, thanking the lord for giving me both parents who were doctors.

"C-can I lift up your shirt?" I nervously stumbled over my words. He did it himself, me being stunned by his firm abdomen.

I removed the dirty thoughts in my head, carefully aiding to his wounds. It took about thirty minutes before I was completely finished cleaning him up. I was packing the first aid kit when he kind of thanked me.

"I owe you." He said with a heavy sigh. I nodded shyly. I wanted to ask what he was thinking when he came to my house but he didn't let me even think about it. He just left.

Little did I know, that wasn't the only time he was gonna show up at my place.

...........................

6 years later

All my classes finished and I was busy studying in the library currently picking out a book when broad arms wrapped around my waist. I gasped in shock turning around to see that it was Yoongi. I shyly pushed his arms away from me hiding my blushed face.

"Someone might see us."

He smirked pulling me towards him then pecking me on the lips.

"No one's here." He leaned in to kiss me again when, suddenly, I heard someone whisper my name from the other side.

Shocked, the both of us separated, him running to the another aisle. I pretended to look for a book when Chaeyoung finally found me.

"There you are, I've been looking everywhere for you."

I hid my flustered face I refrained from answering. I might end up saying something stupid, not gonna lie.