Consequence - LisKook

Hi, this story is made by tanbzz. Please do check the note she made at the bottom. :)

-------------------------------------------------------

"Jeon Jungkook."

"Yeah?" He is still staring at his monitor with his hands tapping on his keyboard.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" I yelled.

"WHAT? Stop yelling at my ear! It's hurt!" He keeps playing his game. I've been trying to steal his attention but nothing is working.

You! Jeon Jungkook! Will see what I can do!

I unplugged his computer. Everything went silent. I shutdowns his computer. No more gunshots. No more finger-tapping on the keyboard. No more 'creepy-lady' telling people how to play the game. But! I realize the mood in this room has changed.

He turned around in his chair and he is staring at me. For awhile. I think he is just trying to control his emotion. I just stand up in front of him. I don't know what to expect from him. I'm not going to die today, right?

"No. You don't." He is so calm, it's actually scary.

"I did." I told him. Faking my bravery. I don't want to look defeated.

"No. You did not just do that." He is still calm but I know this is a 'calm before a storm' moment. To be honest, I'm scared.

"I did!" My voice went a little higher.

"Lisa..."

"Yes?" My voice back to normal.

"Did you know what you just did?"

"Mmm.. no? But I just unplugged your computer, Jungkook. Because you were ignoring me." I told him a little irritated. Mostly scared.

"I was working, Lisa." Now he looked and sounded frustrated.

"No, you don't. You were playing games. I don't like it if you ignored me." I told him a little defensive.

"I was working. I was making beats. I have deadlines. I was editing my video before you RUINED EVERYTHING." He stands up so fast. I was shocked. I heard something behind him. Must be his chair. Flying across the room. In this small space, I don't understand how he can get a chair flying around. Now his face is in front of me. We are so close. I can feel his breath in my nose.

"You saved the files, right?" I asked him. Trying to understand the situation and the reason why he is so mad at me.

"Too bad. I did not." He is joking, right? Please tell me he is joking. I don't want to be the person that is holding back bts's comeback.

"You should have save the files before you play the game. I did not know that, jungkook. I'm sorry. I thought you were only playing game." I apologize because I realize I made the biggest mistake in my life. Not the biggest, biggest. But you gets the idea. My biggest mistake was when I was jumped at chaeyoung's bed and didn't know that there's a laptop in there. Or when I 'borrowed' Jennie's favorite leather jacket to meet BamBam and I ripped the jacket by accident? Or when jisoo went to the bathroom, I ate her chicken skewers? Yeah, you gets the point.

"What do you want, Lisa?" He is whispering to me. Oh no! This is bad. Jungkook rarely whispered when he talked to me. Jungkook whispers when he wants something from me. It means I already fueled his head. Not his head, head but his other head.

"Mmm.. I forget." What was I doing? Why am I even here? I'm panicking.

"You forget?" He is gritting his teeth. He locked his jaw. He is squinting his eyes. I'm in trouble.