My Model - RoseKook

This story is shared by TokkiChae. Pkease check her profile and send her some love :)

⚠ warning ⚠ you guys should know the drill :)

----------

She strutted down the runway in style, full of elegance and beauty.

Clad in red, lacy short dress, she was emitting a confident aura as she posed, her heels reflecting the flashes of the cameras around her.

All the lights were blinding, but she was used to the model job. Her love for fashion brought her far, and she was proud of it.

Chaeyoung shifted her body to another pose, daring to reveal more of her already exposed thighs, making the cameramen drool right below her at the slight show of her underwear.

She smiled to every possible camera she could lock her eyes on in the short span of seconds, before turning her heels around and walked back to behind the stage.

A smirk appeared on her face as she heard some catcalls and whistles, raising her ego to sway her hips seductively for the audience's view.

She was enjoying it all.

Especially knowing that her action would definitely irk her one and only fashion designer.

True enough, she found Jungkook leaning on the wall with his jaw clenched tight, his arms crossed over his chest. He was tapping his foot impatiently as she approached him.

"What's with the angry face?" She asked.

He raised an eyebrow.

"You asking me that? What was that posing for?"

She chuckled. "What? I didn't do anything!" She said innocently, just to tease him.

Jungkook scoffed. "Yeah right, woman. You know your dress were damn short, and you were revealing your skin more than you should, I know that wasn't accidental."

"But you were the one who made the design." She laughed as they walked back to the waiting room together.

"Right. I'm totally gonna make your next dress be like a cocoon." He rolled his eyes, while Chaeyoung gasped dramatically.

"You're gonna make me look like an insect? Oh my God, Jungkook-"

She was cut off when Jungkook suddenly pulled her harshly by the hand, her back slammed against the wall as he put both his arms beside her, trapping her.

He leaned dangerously closer, nibbling on her right ear before gently biting it. Chaeyoung closed her eyes with a smirk, knowing that she'd managed to press his switch.

"I am your boyfriend, Chaeyoung. I don't like those men staring at you like that." He whispered softly, sending shivers down to her spine.

Jungkook trailed kisses from her jaw, down to her neck at that one weak spot of hers. Her hands flew to wrap his neck and pull him closer as she involuntarily released a moan.

They didn't even care about the staffs around them. Talk about public affection.

He started to kiss her on the lips, a swipe of his tongue on her lower lip weakening her knees in an instant.

Chaeyoung sighed in their kiss, Jungkook's magical hands setting fire on every part of her that it roamed.

The way their lips move together in a sweet, passionate rhythm sent a tingling warmth throughout her body. She tried to pull away to catch a breath, but he didn't let go. Instead he cupped her cheeks with both hands, and she responded by touching his firm muscles.

Just when she decided to fight for dominance in the kiss, he pulled away with a smirk, as they both panted for air.

Chaeyoung whined at the sudden loss of contact, her core burning with sensation.

He licked his lower lip before biting it, knowing that she was going to beg for more.

Jungkook knew that both him and Chaeyoung wouldn't appreciate people seeing them naked in the next moment,

So he immediately carried her all the way back to their hotel room.

**

Clothes felt like the most unneeded thing in the world, as he ripped her dress in a hurry, and her desperately searching for his lips again.

In no time, both of them were only in their undergarments, battling it out with their tongues. Jungkook willed his hands to travel on every inch of her body, and lifted her as they continued the kiss when it landed on her butt cheeks.

They landed on the bed safely, as he hovered on top of her, placing himself between her thighs.

Both were already running out of breath, but the lust in their eyes weren't about to extinguish just yet.

He connected their mouths once again, while slowy reaching out to her back to unclasp her bra, his other hand smoothly running down to her womanhood, slightly pulling her underwear to the side before sinking two fingers in.

She let out a breathless gasp at the sudden intrusion.

He leaned over to kiss her, his free hand cupping her breast.

"Ju-Jungkook..!" She moaned his name over and over again, pleasure building up intensely at the way he curled his fingers inside her mercilessly.

"Yes, baby.. Moan more for me." He smirked as he continued, rubbing his thumb on her clit. Chaeyoung arched her back at the unbearable pleasure.

Her voice came out in a soft yell of his name, her chest rising up and down with shaky breaths when she reached her orgasm.

Jungkook planted a kiss on her forehead, and she noticed how he was already naked, his erection standing tall on her entrance.

"My turn."

That was his only warning, before sliding home in a powerful stroke that made her wince at the overwhelming pressure.

He groaned in satisfaction, loving the sight of his member disappearing into her lustful part, reaching the same deepest spot again and again, that never failed to turn her into a moaning mess. Her voice seemed too sweet for her own good whenever she pleaded for more.

Since he didn't give her the chance to recover from her first round, it didn't take long for Chaeyoung to unwind again, shaking uncontrollably as he continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

The feeling of him rubbing against her walls were so good, she just couldn't stop coming.

He lifted her upper body up, reaching another angle. Chaeyoung moaned harder in his ears as he chased his own climax.

"Fuck, baby you're so tight." He groaned, leaving a soft bite on her neck.

Then her walls tightened even more, and he let out a loud moan at the delicious taste of her body, sending him to his high as he came inside her.

Jungkook landed her back on the bed gently. She could still feel the pulsating shaft of his inside her, and they leaned for another kiss before he pulled out.

He rolled to her side on the bed, collecting her in his arms as their breaths mix together with their sweats.

He planted a kiss on the crown of her head, and she smiled, snuggling closer to his chest.

"Your dresses might be too revealing, but I guess you look better in front of me with nothing on."