Home - Chanrose (Noor7621)

Hi guys,

So, there is this amazing author from a different platform that is so so good in writing we had to beg for a one-shot.

Yeah people, we begged. *grins

I think she may have just created an account because we were pestering her so much and we are just so glad she agreed.

I hope you enjoy this story as much as we do and while you guys are at it, please leave comments, drop by on her account for a follow, and READ HER BIO so you'll see where to find her stories. : )

Also, please read the author's note on the end I'm begging you.

Enjoy! This one is written by Noor7621 😊

-----------------

(The italic lines represent thoughts and past instances)

''Why do I have so many clothes?!'', Park Chaeyoung exclaimed as she looked at the black hole that was her suitcase; her room entirely untidy with random clothing, makeup, and other knickknacks lying all over the place. Into You by Ariana Grande played in the background

''Seriously, I have been unpacking all day, and I'm still not through, how even?!'', she huffed out in exhaustion only to be startled at the husky yet feminine voice that answered her somewhat rhetorical question.

''Because Chaeng, we shop like crazy'', Kim Jisoo stated matter-of-factly as she passed the younger's room on her way to her own safe haven.

She's not wrong.

Chaeyoung looked over all her new purchases that she'd bought on their various trips during the filming of their reality show BlackPink House. The four girls had a blast during filming, and absolutely everyone was satisfied with the end result; blinks seemed to enjoy it and that had been a huge relief for them all. In fact, today was their first day back at their dorm, and as much as Rosé loved the house they lived in for the pat months, she'd missed her room.

And with that nostalgic thought, Chaeyoung's phone vibrated with a message from manager oppa. Upon grabbing the device, the younger girl decided to leave the rest of the unpacking to tomorrow; the reminder of her packed schedule for tomorrow from BlackPink's manager had her longing a long, long night slumber. She heaved up from her sedentary position and tossed the phone on her bed.

The young vocalist made her way towards open cabinet to pick out a pajama set; however, the lack of choice had her nose scrunching with distaste. Most of her night suits were either in the pile of clothes that had to be laundered or they were somewhere in the wild abyss that was her suitcase, and Chaeyoung had already decided that it was enough of looking through that thing for one night.

Why am I even like this? It's not like the four of us did our laundry every other weekend at the house. Well, at least we had fun.

Sighing, the young girl grabbed a light, lavender silk two-piece set. The shorts and shirt combination was very pretty; although, it was a size one or two too big for her frame. Chaeyoung had accidently grabbed the wrong size when she was in a hurry one day.

Okay, who are you kidding Park Chaeyoung?

The shop only had one size left, and despite of how much she'd tighten the ribbon tassels around her hips, they shorts would still feel threateningly lose.

Eh, at least the shirt's extra comfortable.

Making her way towards the bathroom, the younger washed up and moisturized herself before jumping onto the bed in her room after turning off her lights.