Yours - TaeLice

Hi, this is a TaeLice story shared by one of our in-house writers MScribbler  :) I hope you enjoy and send her some love 😊
----------------------------------------

"Taehyung!" I say louder this time as I throw my pillow at him in order to get his attention from his phone.

He lifts his head and looks at me briefly as he types something on his phone.

"What?" He murmurs and looks at his phone again.

I purse my lips and stand up from my bed as I reach the chair he is sitting on. I grab his phone, throw it on my bed and I cross my arms over my chest.

"What the hell Lisa?" He says with anger in his voice but I couldn't care less.

We have to finish our project that's due tomorrow and it's already 10 pm.

He stands up from his seat to retrieve his phone but I blocked his way, putting on my angry face.

"Can you please focus on our work for twenty minutes? That's all I'm asking for. And then, you can leave the house and be with your hoes okay?" I say and turn my back on him, leaving his mouth hanging open.

I sit on my bed and open my notebook again.

He licks his lips out of nervousness and sits on the chair.

"Okay, so here mentions that a chromosome needs-" I start but I was cut off once more by his stupid ringtone.

Before I can even react, he is making his way outside my bedroom.

I sigh and throw my notebook out of frustration on the wall. I run my hands through my dark brown hair and grip it tightly.

"Keep it low Lisa," I mutter to myself and take a deep breath.

That's it. I am not going to wait for him until he is done with his stupid calls.

Ever since he started hanging out with some new guys from school, his behavior has changed dramatically. He is always avoiding me like I am not his best friend since we were three years old.

I need a good grade in Biology and I am going to get it.

I open my book and started writing my project in the blue notebook.

By the time I am done, my door opens and Taehyung gets in as he puts his phone in his pocket.

"Now I promise-" He starts saying but I am too angry to listen to him.

I stand up from my bed and push him out of my room.

"Get out now." I snap, "When you decided to become my best friend again who cares about me, please give me a call." I say sarcastically and push him one more time.

I look at his face and saw the sadness in his eyes. I know that he is already sorry but he needs to prove it.

I walk back to my door and turned around to face him again.

"Oh, and close the door when you leave the house. My parents aren't home yet." I say with venom in my voice and slam the door behind me.

- The Next Day -

I take my Math book and Literature notebook out of my bag and put them in my locker.

I headed straight to Taehyung's classroom which is English and I get in. I make my way to Taehyung's desk where he sits with a girl in front of him. Her name is Sana.

"Hey, Sana,"I speak up and Taehyung turns his head and looks at me.

His face drops immediately from flirtatious to serious.