Daddy's princess - ChanRose

If you're into ChanRose, please check the story of my good and beautiful (ahem) friend, airheadpimple . This is a part of her Daddy's Princess story. And I'm pretty sure you understand what shit this meant. 

Again,  ⚠ warning ⚠. Can't believe I'm putting this three times in a row ahaha

---------------------------

"Fuck..." I muttered to myself in front of the mirror as I applied another coat of concealer on top of the purplish skin of my cheek near my lip. The cut on my lip has dried a bit but it's something a lipstick can cover.

I sighed out loud as I looked myself in the mirror.

I wore a black mini-dress, covered with a black knitted cardigan.

"Looks decent enough..." I muttered. But my eyes were glued to my cheek. The concealer doesn't look natural.

All of a sudden, I heard a loud bang at my door which was definitely my father's doing. I look over at my wrist watch, it's almost 7 in the evening and we need to be at the gourmet restaurant by 7:30.

The ride to the restaurant was excruciatingly long.

I don't remember the last time I was beside my father inside the same car. We're both seated at back seat. Complete silence engulfed the whole car.

He didn't talk to me for the past couple of days which honestly had uplifted my spirit. I'm most delighted when he ignores me.

But what worries me now is that I haven't heard from Jungkook.

I've tried to call him and sent bunch of messages but he never picked up he never replied.

What did he do to him?

We arrived at a fancy restaurant. It's been a long time since I have visited such place.

"We're late because of you." My father muttered, standing tall as he waited for me to walk beside him.

"I'm sorry." I said, keeping my head bowed down.

We were directed to our table and was greeted by Chanyeol's mother, if my memory serves me right since I once saw her on the news with her son.

She smiled softly as she shakes hand with my father and then proceeds to kiss me on the cheek with her cheek.

"Where's your boy?" My father asked as he look around searching for of course, my fiancé.

"Oh, I'm sorry. He forgot to pick up something, but he's on his way, I'm sure." She replied before chuckling lightly.

We were then seated with my father beside me after my father briefly introduced me to my soon to be mother-in-law. I guess, the empty seat across mine is for Chanyeol.

I smiled softly at her for she seems warm and gentle in nature. She gives off that aura of a caring mother which I really crave for so much.

After a few more minutes of chatting, she suddenly looked behind me and smiled widely before raising her hand.

"What took you so long honey?" She asked then stood up.

My dad signaled me to stand so I did.

"Sorry mom. I had a trouble with the valet but all's good." He replied. His voice were low and raspy which sounded like in a deep well.

It's different from the TV compared to hearing his voice personally.

After he shook my father's hands, he introduced me to him. I slowly look up to him and saw him already smiling softy down at me.