Gummy Boy Next Door - YoonRose

Shared by vxRosiePastaxv and is dedicated to Lidialoredana67.

His message to you btw :

Hey there sis! Sorry this one shot took too long to be done. I was contemplating on which ship I should write but knowing how much you love YoonRose so I decided to write one for you even tho I said I couldn't write about any other ship besides TaeRose. Tbh I'm loving this ship already <3

Author's note:

It's official, YoonRosé is my second favorite ship after TaeRosé. So I'm giving my new favorite ship some love. This one-shot's kinda bad and unorganized so I apologized for that. But do enjoy.

~~

Chaeyoung's POV:

Min Yoongi, he's been my neighbor ever since I moved to his neighborhood five years ago. And now me and him are like the best of friends but little did he know that... I have a crush on him.

He's fun to be with, he's friendly and easy to approach and even easy to talk with. I didn't even know how I developed a crush on him but it's sure is painful...

It's painful because you can't just simply tell him 'hey I have a crush on you' and expect him to say the same. There's always the danger of losing one's friendship once one of the two confessed their feelings and the other didn't possess the same feelings.

And I don't want my friendship with him that we built just crumbled down just because of my feelings for him. So yeah, it's been more than a year I've been keeping this feeling inside me, but for the greater good, our friendship just grew stronger day by day and I like to keep it that way, maybe it's the best thing for us at the moment.

~~

I woke up by the sound of my annoying alarm that went off when it reached 6 45 AM. I slammed the snoozed button before unwillingly climbed off my bed. Lazily, I walked to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and got a warm shower that's surely refreshed my morning.

After drying myself up, I got dressed with my usual school uniform before combing my hair and put on a light makeup. I went to the curtains once I'm done and pulling the curtains to the side and let the ray of sunshine greeted my room.

I took a moment to stare at the outside view of Yoongi's house and the fact that his room was across of mine, we often saw each other through the windows. And today was no exception, I saw him standing near his window as he's putting his tie on his uniform.

I swear even by looking at him doing something as simple and irrelevant as tying his neck tie around his neck was enough to make my heart flatter. I didn't know how long I've been standing by my window staring at him but it doesn't matter, I like the view I'm looking at that moment...

When he turned around facing his window, he definitely noticed my present as he quickly waved at me, making me chuckled as I waved at him back. He pointed his finger downwards and it probably meant that he's going downstairs first and wait for me at the front door.

I nodded my head before he swung his bag on over his shoulders and calmly moved away from his window. Got the motivation I needed, I sprayed my perfume over my neck before getting my bag ready.

I went downstairs and went straight to the kitchen where my mom was making breakfast and my dad enjoying his cup of coffee. "I'm going now mom, Yoongi's waiting for me outside." I said as I grabbed a piece of cookie from the plate and took a bite.

"Be careful sweetie, good thing Yoongi's always there with you. He sure is a reliable young man" My mom bragged but I couldn't disagree with her as it's true. "Study well Chaeyoung" My dad said as he's reading his newspaper before I gave them a kiss on the cheek. "I'm going now bye!" I said as I grabbed a few more cookies before heading to the front door after getting my shoes on.