Mine - JinSoo

This story was written by : jensoohoeing

---------------------------------------------------------------Saturday night is family night for them. Here they are, sprawling on soft, fluffy mat on the floor, cuddling each other while watching TV. Jin and Jisoo intended to spend times with their little angels after a whole week of hectic work loads.
"Eomma, Appa is mine!" Jaemi possessively hugged his arm. The eldest daughter and child in the family, like what Jin wanted. He want a daughter as his first child as he thought that she would be more responsible for being an eldest and not going to take for granted to her siblings. And he was right.
Jaemi is the sweetest daughter God ever sent to them. She is matured enough when her mom need helping hands for some house chores eventhough she was just merely five years old. Known as the small version of Jisoo, her appealing visual wrecked every boy's heart in the kindergarten. Whatta girl crush in the early age.
But sometimes, she got her own attitude too. Just like now. Bold and talkative.
"Appa is mine too...", her sister, Jiyeon, climbed up to her dad from nowhere and clinged to Jin like a koala. Jiyeon, the four years-old girl, more likely to be a softie, less talkative and quite shy, like how Jin is when he was a toddlers, before he got all his confidence that Jisoo can never relate with herself. But she can be mischiveous and silly with people who close with her.
"No.. Appa is mineee", Jisoo playfully whining while hugged her husband. Her other hand holding her IPhone, recording their daughters' antics.
"I'm married with Appaa!! Eommaa!! I'm his wife!", Jaemi exclaimed, took Jin's arm to wrap around her.
The love birds bursted into laughter. And that's main point she recorded this. When Jaemi and Jiyeon are grown up, they will realize what they had said when they were merely five and four.
"Oh noooo, Appa cheated me!", Jisoo pouted while lightly pinching her husband's cheek.
"Everyone wants Appa. Look! Appa is so popular than your Eomma!", he boastly exclaimed, enveloping his two princesses in his strong arms, letting them leaned to his broad chest. The girls giggled, playfully kissed his cheeks.
Father is every daughter's first love after all. His love embedded the trust in their tiny heart that he will never break it into pieces.
"Yeayyy.. Eomma is mine alone", Jaehyun, Jin's doppleganger crawled to Jisoo and snuggled to her chest. His small hand gripped her peach silk pyjamas, enjoying the warmth emitted from his mom.
"Um..still gonna share", Jisoo mumbled in her deep, soft voice but enough for Jin to catch her words.
Share.
His mind ran on treadmills. Wait... Is she talked about...
"Share?", he absentmindedly turned his head to Jisoo, waiting for her confirmation although he knew it by heart. What can be possible than a new baby?
Jisoo shrugged playfully, trying to conceal her smile but failed. His arms slithered her waist, pulling the petite body closer to him.
"Share what, Chichi? If you not gonna tell us, we will...KIDS, ATTACK!!".
Jisoo involuntarily chuckled, being tickled mercilessly by their angels, squirming to free. She moved closer to Jin to save herself from those tiny hands. Such a bad idea, Jin tickled her even worse.
Seeing her squirmed to escape, a wild thought swirled in his mind. He wanted to undress her and devour her lips right there but he tried to ignore his pervert thoughts since the kids are here.
"Don't move too much. You turned me on, baby", his husky voice send tingles to her body. His fingers tickled her faster.
"Jin! Jin! Stop! Don't let me wet this mat! Stop!", Jisoo tried to hold his big hands off her. She hugged him tightly, hiding her head in crook of his neck. His arms snaked her waist, letting out the windshield wiper laugh resonating in the house. Both still panting, attempting to recover from the laughter. The kids scooted closer to them, tangling in every empty space between them.
"So.. Eomma, new baby?", Jaemi being her intelligent self, she caught the hint.
"New baby? Jaehyun-ah, you're not the youngest anymore!", Jiyeon teased her brother. The princesses let out the chuckle.
"Eommaaa...", he whined as he hugged her tighter, nearly at verge of his tears.
"Don't worry, Eomma will still you the same", she kissed his mochi cheek, holding her urge to bite it.
"What about me?"
"Me?"
"And me?", Jin doing his best, showing of his aegyo to win her heart, his forever heartthrob, the woman that he vowed to stay with forever.
"Well, both of you except Appa".
"How dare you, Chu?", he dramatically clutching his heart. "Don't you remember? These angels would not exist if it wasn't from my spe-", her hand quickly cover his mouth before he furthered his words, giving the 'don't-say-thing-that-gonna-make-the-kids-ask-more' glare.
Jin cracked a soft smile as he held her delicate hand and kissed it tenderly. Even her serious glare never failed to make his heart beating so fast, let alone her sweet smile with that heart-shaped lips. Oh! He was head over heels for his queen.
"Bye Appa, I'm going to Eomma now", Jiyeon crawled to Jisoo, ignoring the possessive glare from Jaehyun.
"Look! Who's popular now?".
Now, it's time for Jisoo to shine.
"Jaemi, stay with me".
"Don't worry, Appa. I'm loyal. Unlike Jiyeon."
"YAH!"
The house was full of laughter and joyness from the big news. The happiness embraced the growing family. The happiness that came from the angels that cherish their life and not to forget, the upcoming angel that will completed the small family.