Finding You - Jennie and Yoongi

Hi, this is a story shared by MScribbler. Make sure to drop by her profile and check her stories. :)

Make some noise on her board or make a follow. Let's all make friends :)

A/N available at the bottom.

--------------------

Yoongi's POV

I'm going to drown!

I'm only eighteen and I just got my driver's license.

I haven't surfed the waters of Haeundae Beach in Busan nor asked Jennie to marry me yet!

Unless she's Chinese, for they have this old tradition that a living person can still be married to the dead.

Ugh, no. That will be creepy.

Time stood still. My underwater world was peaceful.

I drifted helplessly like an astronaut who suddenly becomes detached from the mother ship.

Out of nowhere, she appeared.

All black hair that flowed in the glistening water. The most wonderful pink-lipped smile flashed before me. Her angelic skin glowed as her piercing brown eyes stared at me and touched my soul.

She floated majestically before me, a silver locket in the shape of a heart dangling from her lovely neck.

This had to be a dream or a sure sign that I had already died and gone to heaven.

I had never seen this dream girl before.

She definitely didn't go to Central Valley University.

There's nothing plastic about this girl. No silicone or liposuction marks. Just that sparkling silver heart.

Where did this angel girl come from?

Why was she swimming at seven o'clock in the freezing morning?

Why wasn't she drowning like I was?

There was no sign of a snorkel or a tank anywhere.

Why did she swim like a fish?

All my thoughts have been washed away when I feel her lips on mine.

It was the best kiss of my life.

And, if it was to be my last, it wasn't such a bad way to go.

She took me by her soft healing hands as I struggled for life and gracefully pulled me to the surface.

I was able to take a glimpse of her turquoise... tail?!

I coughed and choked, but I felt the warmth of the shimmering sun and smiled back appreciatively to my angel lying beside me.

And then everything went black.

I awoke blinded by the sun, my surfboard lying next to me, my suit still damp, sand clinging to my hair, the tide gently rolling over my feet.

I slowly sat up, wondering what had happened. According to my waterproof Fossil watch, it was nine-thirty.

I was totally late for school and I have a throbbing headache.

Now it all made sense.

I must have been dehydrated this morning and passed out on the beach. The rest had to be a dream.

I apprehensively caressed a mysterious silver heart and gazed out toward the rolling sea.

Where the hell did this come from?