A Hateful Love - Taennie

This is a one shot written by vjjkjr. Dedication was made to the requester armyxblink13

Hope you like it:)

------------------------------------------------

Someone said that from hate to love theirs is only one step...

Jennie sat on the couch, defeated from the battle she got with her members. All of them were insisting on the fact that she should go on the blind date arranged by the one and only Park Chaeyoung.

She sighed.

Dating was not an option for her, well, that is ever since Mino left her. After BlackPink debut, the dating thing shouldn't be a priority anymore. But for the girls, it becomes one after her best friend Kim Jisoo threw the bomb that she was dating someone, and it wasn't just someone. It was J-hope from BTS.

But her nightmare of dating and falling in love didn't end there. When YG approved their relationship immediately, BTS and BlackPink become best friends. There was not a day were either all the members or at least 4 of them were in their dorm.

And that's how she met the person that for some reason she hates yet love at the same time.

His name? Kim Taehyung

When they met she find him really handsome, I mean it's Kim Taehyung whom we are talking about, one of the most handsome men on earth. Hold that, he's currently entitled the Most Handsome Man in the World.

She was shy at him because for some reason her heart flutters with just the sound of his laughter or even just his crazy behavior.

But I guess what they say is true: don't just the book by its cover...

One day, she was heading to her bedroom to the kitchen when she heard those magical words that make her admiration and love to him turn into hate and regret.

"Come on Tae, don't tell me you don't find Jennie attractive" She heard Jimin say.

"Yeah, she nice and cute but...Jimin let's be honest here"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean she just another dumb and overrated girl from the Big 3 that believes she is beautiful and knows how to manage people"

Her hands balled into a fist, blood starting to run up to her head. She didn't want to hear any more of it.

Without even thinking, she went into the kitchen making Taehyung and Jimin jump in surprise. After grabbing a glass of water, she went into Taehyung and spilled over his head.

"You know Tae, I might be from the Big 3 but I didn't train 6 years straight on a company, skip meals, set aside my dream of becoming a lawyer, and sleep so late to make my voice better, just for a guy who's group just reached a certain fame and thinks that he already knows everything, to tell people or your members that I'm dumb. Tae, without your group, you're nothing. I hope you realize that. And please, keep your feet where it started. You're gonna get yourself in trouble because of that." she told him before turning my back.

After that, the visits become frequently and the suffering becomes bigger. Jennie took the decision of closing herself into her room or going out with Nayeon whenever Tae is around.

Little by little she started evading him but she didn't expect that her members will think something way different.

"Come on Jen" Lisa whined "I really believe you should go"

"True besides, my babe told me, he'll a nice guy for you" Rosé continued. They weren't even telling them who I'm going to be on a date with.

"I really doubt everything that comes from Yoongi's mouth Chae. Please, guys, I'm really happy like this"