The Truth Untold - TaeLice

I know I closed the one-shots but yeah. This one is written by tanbzz.

---------------------

Taehyung's POV

I was on my way to Jin hyung's house. They made a welcome party for me because I finished my basic training for two months. My military service isn't done yet but they already made me a welcoming party. I can't believe them.

I felt my phone was vibrating in my pocket. I picked it up and saw a text from her. God, I miss her so much. Everytime I got five-minutes calls, I called her. She always told me about her day. Five minutes feels like a second when I was talking to her. Two months feels like two years when I was there.

From Lisa:

Where are you?

To Lisa:

Almost there.

From Lisa:

How far?

To Lisa:

5 minutes?

From Lisa:

Okay.

I open Jin Hyung's front gate. I saw her at the front porch sitting down at the floor. Waiting for me. I walked towards her. She keeps looking at her phone, she haven't saw me yet.

Finally she looked up at me. She gave me her precious big smile. I missed her smile so much. She looks so happy to see me. She runs towards me and hugged me tightly. I hugs her back. This hug is enough for me to go through the rest of my military service.

"It's only two months, Lisa." I hold her tighter.

"I miss you." Lisa said.

"I miss you too." I said. She lets me go. She kissed my left and right cheek. She is smiling so huge. I took a step back to see her clearly but I still keep her at my arms length.

"Taehyung, I'm getting married." I took another step back. I felt someone just dumped me with iced water. I can hear my heart shattered and scattered into pieces on the ground. This is the worst feeling ever.

"Do you want to see my ring? He gave me...." I looked at her finger. It was a beautiful ring. Simple and delicate. I would have picked the same ring for her. Lisa will not be happy if someone gave her a ring that's huge and full of diamonds. She will throw the ring in the trash bin. She will have a fit for a week after that.

I can't hear any words that she said. She can't wait to see me just for her to tell me this. She was waiting for me to tell me the worst news in my life. She was so happy to break my heart.

"Let's go inside. Everyone is waiting for you." She held my hands to drag me inside.

***

After I did my fake smile to every single person inside, finally I got a chance to breath at the back of the house. I felt sufficated inside the house because everyone was so happy for her engagement and seeing me back.

"There you are." I saw Jennie taking selfies in the back of the house. There is a pool in front of us. She sits at one of the chair near the pool. "Did you already heard the news? How do you feel about that?"

She looked at me with anticipation. She is watching every single moves I made.

Out of sudden, I laughed. I laughed like I never laugh before in my life. It was hilarious. All of this shit was never her fault. This is totally my mistake. I am the most coward human being on earth.