Seeing is believing - JinSoo

Hi, this is a story made by one of my favorite writers kpopinesss. You don't even know how much I adore her writings.

Make sure to check her profile. Her dark series is definitely a bomb :)

-----------------

I watched as my crush talked to his friends across the room with my chin in the palm of my hand. Jennie snapped her fingers at my face causing me to look at her with a clueless expression.

"Did you even hear me, Chu?"

"Nope." I returned to eating my food and she sighed hopelessly at me.

"Staring at him and day dreaming is not gonna get you a date, you know?" I rolled my eyes and she poked her fork at me. "Jin is a good guy. Why don't you just tell him how you feel? You two talk regularly anyway."

"It's easier said than done." I grumbled remembering the girl in his grade who was all over him the other day. "Plus, he's got girls all over him."

She scoffed. "You're pretty, have a sweet personality, good reputation? You're the only one in the school who thinks you don't stand a chance."

"We only know each other because we tutor in the same room." I told her with my eyebrow raised. "He doesn't even acknowledge me."

"Whatever." She waved her hand. "How about that cutie, Min Yoongi?"

"Um... I never really thought about." 

"You idiot." She reached over to slap me. "Not for you. For me."

"Oh." I chuckled awkwardly. "I mean, I guess."

"You're so hopeless, Chu. So hopeless."

I went back to looking at Seokjin who started laughing at something his friends said. He looked so beautiful smiling. The area around his eyes crinkling and his nose scrunching. Call me a perv, but I just think guys look so good smiling. Especially if it was Kim Seokjin. He was just a beautiful person. 

We met when our common math teacher assigned us to tutor students after school. Jin was so sweet and is a complete gentleman. He always knew how to put a smile on my face with his terrible jokes. Not to mention the times he's stood up for me to students with high tempers. I fell for him instantly but it was so unlikely that he'd think of me the same. He was popular and loved. Sure I knew lots of people but that was only because I was the straight A student of the school. The girl who sucked up to her teachers and spent most of her time stuck in a book. People envied my success in school which lead to a lot of more popular people hating me for it. Jin was hard to read. Although he seemed like he was my friend, he only spoke to me during tutoring sessions. He was my rival in grades. What if he hated me for it? 

I sighed to myself in defeat. "I hate my life."

Jennie hummed. "What makes you say that?"

"Nothing." I bit back on my bottom lip. "Just a thought."

"Aren't you going to be late for your tutoring session?" She reminded me. "It's ten to four."

"Are you serious?" My eyes went wide gathering my things quickly in my bag. I hastily stood up glancing over to Jin's table noticing he was already gone. I was so caught up in my thoughts, I hadn't even realized that time went by. 

"Don't forget to text me!"

I waved her off running through the halls. I was taking heavy breaths when I entered the study hall where I'm supposed to be tutoring. Jin had his glasses on searching for something in his bag. Being that us two were the only math tutors, the class was full. I went to the desk beside him removing my notebooks from my bag.