Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook

So, a lot of you have been requesting for a part two of Confession which tanbzz wrote and our writer heard your pleas.

Please send her some encouragement coz I think she doesn't know she's doing a great job :)

----------

I hits the bell to their apartment. Taehyung opens the door.

"Where is Jungkook?" I walked right past him to Jungkook's room. I've been here millions times so I know where his room located. Usually I will be more friendly but after last week and what Jungkook did to me yesterday, I don't think I'm going to be friendly at all and I have a feeling Taehyung also know what kind of chaos that he made because when he opened the door, he was smiling so wide. 

"Lisa.. He is in Jimin's room." Taehyung yells at me. That... I don't know where that is. 

"The door is before his room. Just opened the door." He told me. I stepped back until I found the door. 

"Okay! Thank you, oppa!" I yelled back. 

"You're welcome!" He said. I opened the door. Oooooh, the little bastard is sleeping like a baby but I don't have time for that. I found a big Chimmy plush toy inside the room and starts hitting him with that. 

"Jeon Jungkook, how dare you do that to me? What were you thinking going to my boss like that?" I kept on hitting him until he wakes up and sees me.

"Lisa! Stop it!" He grabbed the cushion and hugged it but he also grabbed my wrist and made me laid down in the bed beside him. I don't have a choice, you know. Or I'll be faced down to his groin and kissed our beautiful future babies goodbye. 

"Hi, babe. How are you?" He said acting stupid. Okay, he was sleeping. Looking cute with his prescription glasses still on his face but I don't have time for that.

"What were you doing, Jungkook? You can not just have a meeting with my boss like that." I said a little more calmer than before. 

"Babe, the reason why you kept rejecting me is because that stupid dating ban. So I went to him asking for his permission." Can you imagine I heard from our stylist that Jeon Jungkook from BTS just went to YG's office to ask my boss his permission so he can date me? Is he want to die? I swear I was having a heart attack when I heard that. The thing is when I heard the news, they said he already did the meeting so I cannot talked some sense to his head. 

"But.. you can't just..." I was trying to sits down on the bed but he put his palm on my cheek and put some pressure on it, asking me to keep laying down. "You can't just went to him like that. You should have said something to me first. What were you thinking?"

"Are you going to allow me to do that?"

"No." I know my answer to that.

"See? That's why I went straight to him. Everyone is already know about us, by the way."

"EVERYONE?!!" I tried to sit again but failed again because his hand is still in my cheek and after my face hits the pillow again, he is caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Everyone? Know about us? Are you sure?"

"Babe, we already did everything a couple can do and you kept on rejecting me every single time I asked you to be my girlfriend because you always told me you had a dating ban. And yes.. everyone knows about us. Even long before I met your boss. Even JYP." My eyes widened and my jaw dropped.

"JYP!!!???" I was trying sit down again but Jungkook put his leg on my waist.

"Stop doing that! Or I'll kiss you." I stopped. He can't kiss me now. We still need to talk. I also know that was an empty threat because we're in Jimin and Hoseok's room. No matter how crazy he is with his Hyung, I know how much he respect them.